Author Topic: RFK Jr: Border Hospitals Packed with Pregnant Migrants, Forcing American Women to Delay Deliveries  (Read 105 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
RFK Jr: Border Hospitals Packed with Pregnant Migrants, Forcing American Women to Delay Deliveries
Jun 8, 2023

By JOHN BINDER
Hospitals along the United States-Mexico border are so packed with pregnant migrant women that American women are being forced to delay their scheduled deliveries, Democrat presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. says.

As Breitbart News reported on Tuesday, Kennedy visited the southern border to bring awareness to the issue of illegal immigration, which has skyrocketed under President Joe Biden.

Kennedy said the illegal immigration problem under Biden is so straining for American border towns and beyond, pregnant American women are having to delay their scheduled deliveries so that pregnant migrant women can be readily cared for at their local hospitals.

“Moms occupied 32 of 36 beds in Yuma hospital maternity ward so that local moms had to delay induced pregnancies for two weeks,” Kennedy wrote in a Twitter post.

https://yournews.com/2023/06/08/2584379/rfk-jr-border-hospitals-packed-with-pregnant-migrants-forcing-american/#close_banner
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson