Author Topic: Mexican Government Threatens DeSantis for Anti-Migration Policies  (Read 161 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mexican Government Threatens DeSantis for Anti-Migration Policies

NEIL MUNRO10 Jun 2023411

Mexico’s pro-migration government is threatening to retaliate against Florida’s pro-American governor, Ron DeSantis, whose campaign-trail border policies are putting him on a collision course with Mexico’s president.

“The Government of Mexico emphatically condemns the practice of transporting migrant persons from states bordering Mexico toward other parts of the United States with electoral and political ends … Legal and diplomatic measures will be explored,” said the June 8 statement from Mexico’s foreign ministry.

Mexico’s government will “guarantee the defense of Mexican persons who live abroad, independently of their migratory status.” said the statement, which was revealed by TheHill.com com.

DeSantis’s campaign promises — and his flights of migrants to California — pose a growing political threat to the pro-migration policies favored by Mexico’s government.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2023/06/10/mexican-government-threatens-desantis-for-anti-migration-policies/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Mexican Government Threatens DeSantis for Anti-Migration Policies
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2023, 02:35:49 pm »
Is he threatening the use of Mexico's crack military to protect Mexicans? :silly:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Idiot

Re: Mexican Government Threatens DeSantis for Anti-Migration Policies
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2023, 02:37:13 pm »
 :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:
Mexican Government Threatens DeSantis for Anti-Migration Policies

NEIL MUNRO10 Jun 2023411

Mexico’s pro-migration government is threatening to retaliate against Florida’s pro-American governor, Ron DeSantis, whose campaign-trail border policies are putting him on a collision course with Mexico’s president.

“The Government of Mexico emphatically condemns the practice of transporting migrant persons from states bordering Mexico toward other parts of the United States with electoral and political ends … Legal and diplomatic measures will be explored,” said the June 8 statement from Mexico’s foreign ministry.

Mexico’s government will “guarantee the defense of Mexican persons who live abroad, independently of their migratory status.” said the statement, which was revealed by TheHill.com com.

DeSantis’s campaign promises — and his flights of migrants to California — pose a growing political threat to the pro-migration policies favored by Mexico’s government.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2023/06/10/mexican-government-threatens-desantis-for-anti-migration-policies/