Author Topic: Trump says ‘I will never yield,’ slams Biden’s ‘Stalinist’ tactics in first appearance since indictm  (Read 2077 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
He IS unpopular with the general public now.  People are just flat tired of him.

Show me the data that supports that please. Not interested in any media driven polls.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't think 75,000,000+ votes is anything to sneeze at.  The election was stolen.

The fact that he is unpopular with the public at large is questionable.

@libertybele

Yeah,I agree with  all of that!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
All I have to do is just talk to my friends who 99% voted for Trump.  We are all in agreement that we are tired of his crap and him.  These WERE die hard supporters.  I assure you that we aren't the only ones who feel this way.

Ok. YOUR circle of friends supports the assertion that HE (Trump) is Very unpopular now. Got it! Thanks!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

Show me the data that supports that please. Not interested in any media driven polls.

Three elections.

And let’s say you want to argue that the 2020 election was stolen. Then keep in mind that the Democrats successfully put Donald Trump on the ballot in 2018 midterms and have successfully use the term “MAGA Republicans” against the GOP in the 2022 midterms.

If you say that you don’t believe in polls, then do you accept the idea that Joe Biden is also highly unpopular? And if so, how do you determine that?

I have nothing personal against Donald Trump. I’ve never met the man. But I see the reality in the electoral landscape and it’s gonna be hostile for any Republican. Trump just makes it harder.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 05:50:40 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Three elections.

And let’s say you want to argue that the 2020 election was stolen. Then keep in mind that the Democrats successfully put Donald Trump on the ballot in 2018 midterms and have successfully use the term “MAGA Republicans” against the GOP in the 2022 midterms.

If you say that you don’t believe in polls, then do you accept the idea that Joe Biden is also highly unpopular? And if so, how do you determine that?

I have nothing personal against Donald Trump. I’ve never met the man. But I see the reality in the electoral landscape and it’s gonna be hostile for any Republican. Trump just makes it harder.

We have not had a credible election since 2016 and it's very likely that we will never have another now.  I have said that many times previously and believe it completely.

Edit to add that I personally do not believe that Barrack Husein Obama was EVER credibly elected either.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 06:07:31 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Then if polls are out, where's your data that shows he's as popular today as you claim he is?   And as someone else asked, where's the data that shows Biden isn't popular?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Then if polls are out, where's your data that shows he's as popular today as you claim he is?   And as someone else asked, where's the data that shows Biden isn't popular?

I have eyes and ears that inform my opinions. Don't need polls! And I've never once said that I think Trump's as popular now as he once was but that does NOT translate to "He is VERY unpopular now."  At least in my feeble brain.

Joe Biden is a known criminal and was not popular BEFORE he became president. Couldn't even draw a crowd of flies to ANY election event at the time.

If the next presidential election were actually fair and square Trump would be the run away winner.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 06:26:58 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

I have eyes and ears that inform my opinions. Don't need polls! And I've never once said that I think Trump's as popular now as he once was but that does NOT translate to "He is VERY unpopular now."  At least in my feeble brain.

Joe Biden is a known criminal and was not popular BEFORE he became president. Couldn't even draw a crowd of flies to ANY election event at the time.

If the next presidential election were actually fair and square Trump would be the run away winner.

IF the next election is actually fair and square is a mighty big IF right now.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
IF the next election is actually fair and square is a mighty big IF right now.

:yowsa: To the point of being totally implausible!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Bigun

@Maj. Bill Martin

I am not Bigun and have no idea what his reply will be,but I can only state that when I am driving around locally I see nothing but Trump bumper stickers and people flying "Trump flags" from flagpoles in their yards.

Even my dingbat ex now  supports Trump.

I have only seen ONE Biden bumper sticker in the last 2 or 3 years,and that was on a car from New Hampshire.

Given the Dims success with stealing elections as well as importing new voters from south of the border,China,and anywhere else they come from,I am no longer sure we will even HAVE another legal election. I suspect we will have "Stalin elections" from here on out.  One of Stalin's best friends and fellow original Politburo pals is said to have once asked Stalin "WHY do you allow the peasants to vote?",and Stalin replied,"It doesn't matter who votes. What matters is who  COUNTS the votes!"

And that seems to be where we are now.

Offline libertybele

@Bigun

@Maj. Bill Martin

I am not Bigun and have no idea what his reply will be,but I can only state that when I am driving around locally I see nothing but Trump bumper stickers and people flying "Trump flags" from flagpoles in their yards.

Even my dingbat ex now  supports Trump.

I have only seen ONE Biden bumper sticker in the last 2 or 3 years,and that was on a car from New Hampshire.

Given the Dims success with stealing elections as well as importing new voters from south of the border,China,and anywhere else they come from,I am no longer sure we will even HAVE another legal election. I suspect we will have "Stalin elections" from here on out.  One of Stalin's best friends and fellow original Politburo pals is said to have once asked Stalin "WHY do you allow the peasants to vote?",and Stalin replied,"It doesn't matter who votes. What matters is who  COUNTS the votes!"

And that seems to be where we are now.

I haven't seen a Trump sign or flag in months -- this obviously is now DeSantis territory.  I did see a FJB banner today.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I haven't seen a Trump sign or flag in months -- this obviously is now DeSantis territory.  I did see a FJB banner today.

@libertybele

I am GUESSING you live in Fla?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

The wife and I just drove from East Central Texas (where we live) through New Mexico and a sizable part of Arizona. Not one Biden sign to be found anywhere but Trump signs, and banners, are all over the place.

THAT is the kind of polling I tend to pay attention to.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

I am GUESSING you live in Fla?

Yes. We've lived in this area now for 30 years.  This used to be heavily GOP, but with the influx of newbies in the past couple of years it is anybody's guess which way they'll vote.

Offline libertybele

The wife and I just drove from East Central Texas (where we live) through New Mexico and a sizable part of Arizona. Not one Biden sign to be found anywhere but Trump signs, and banners, are all over the place.

Indeed!  :patriot:

Online Maj. Bill Martin

Ok. YOUR circle of friends supports the assertion that HE (Trump) is Very unpopular now. Got it! Thanks!

So what someone else sees and hears isn't valid, but what you see and hear is?

What major cities did you guys travel through?  That's where most of the Democrat votes are.  If you were just traveling through mostly rural areas, it's no surprise that you see a lot of Trump signs.  I see a lot of them in rural Ohio too.  But when you get to the cities, and many of the suburbs...they are very few and far between.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 12:04:17 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yes. We've lived in this area now for 30 years.  This used to be heavily GOP, but with the influx of newbies in the past couple of years it is anybody's guess which way they'll vote.

@libertybele

Yeah,I live in a resort area too,and am honestly shocked to see all the pro-Trump bumper stickers  and flags on display,many on cars from out  of state,as well as what I call "Yankee Refugee Housing Centers" that are hastily put up to house those fleeing from the north.

As I mentioned earlier,I have to date only seen ONE Biden bumper sticker,and it was on a car from the frozen north.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

Yeah,I live in a resort area too,and am honestly shocked to see all the pro-Trump bumper stickers  and flags on display,many on cars from out  of state,as well as what I call "Yankee Refugee Housing Centers" that are hastily put up to house those fleeing from the north.

As I mentioned earlier,I have to date only seen ONE Biden bumper sticker,and it was on a car from the frozen north.

@sneakypete I doubt either Trump or DeSantis can take the WH without winning FL.  FL may not be a swing state this election, but it will be a critical win.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Y'all have amnesia.

Never left his basement... "81 MILLION" votes.

Only way a Republican wins is to abolish all mail-in and electronic voting.

You vote in person...on one day...with photo ID and acceptable proof of address.

Everything else is bullsh*t.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline cato potatoe

2020 was 74 million Trump, 84 million somebody else.  He got 46.8% of the vote.  Less than Willard.  He is likely to face a trial in Georgia.  His own AG says he is “toast” in the federal case.   The vultures are circling his carcass but y’all want to take it for another ride.  Unbelievable.

Offline Idiot

2020 was 74 million Trump, 84 million somebody else.  He got 46.8% of the vote.  Less than Willard.  He is likely to face a trial in Georgia.  His own AG says he is “toast” in the federal case.   The vultures are circling his carcass but y’all want to take it for another ride.  Unbelievable.
:2popcorn:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Y'all have amnesia.

You vote in person...on one day...with photo ID and acceptable proof of address.

@DCPatriot

BINGO!

Offline Idiot

Y'all have amnesia.

We all know this won't be happening.  So therefore the republican loses AGAIN.

Online Kamaji

In-person rallies are no longer the indicator of political support that they once were.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

Nobody (okay, almost nobody...) was excited about voting for Joe Biden.  But there were a lot of people very excited to vote against Donald Trump.  That's why measuring the size of rallies, or pointing out that Biden campaigned from his basement, misses the point.  The anti-Trump voters didn't need to hear or see Joe Biden to know they wanted to vote for whichever Democrat was running against Trump.