Author Topic: How to commit the perfect coup against a president and his supporters  (Read 330 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 9, 2023
How to commit the perfect coup against a president and his supporters
By Andrea Widburg

Everything from here on out is a theory, but it’s a theory based upon readily available facts. If you look at them in a particular way, those readily available facts show a sustained pattern of subverting the will of the people to obtain total political power, something that culminated with the recently announced indictment against Donald Trump.

If I were trying to overthrow a duly elected president, I’d start by saying that he conspired with a foreign power to cheat in the election. I’d believe I could get away with this charge because I would have the media on my side, relentlessly pounding away at the narrative. It would help that members of the president’s own party, despising him for destroying their cozy little arrangement with the opposition, refused to support him politically.

When it became apparent that the president was hugely effective at governing on those things that matter to ordinary people, such as the economy, national security, immigration, energy policy, etc., and that the false charges of treason and cheating, I’d look ahead to throwing the next election.

What I would need is a way to prevent the president from campaigning and a way to institutionalize election fraud. Thankfully, I would have gamed out long before the election what a government can do if faced with a pandemic infection. COVID’s appearance was providential.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/06/how_to_commit_the_perfect_coup_against_a_president_and_his_supporters.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Covid's appearance was courtesy of the Chi-coms.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

And Anthony Fauci!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I have gone from the 'lab leak' idea to intentional release and distribution, coordinated and timed to interfere with the 2020 election. Who needs Russia when they have the CCP on board?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@DefiantMassRINO

Via Fauci and the DNC.

They had to develop it in China because that was the best and safest place for them to run tests on it's effectiveness due to China's massive population that live all on top of each other,and a government that LOVES the idea of killing off a lot of the hungry mouths they have to feed,house,clothe,educate or teach a trade, AS WELL AS MEDICATE IF THEY SEEM TO BE SICK.

Not to mention the fact that the Chinese Masters have complete control over their media,health systems,and news reports.

From a political POV,China is still in the Middle Ages and their leadership can do any damn thing to the Chinese population that they want to do,and there is nobody there in a position to stand up and identify the evil and name those responsible for it.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 11:42:44 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And Anthony Fauci!

@Bigun

EXACTLY. China just provided the test subjects and the disposal of the corpses.

BTW,can there be ANY doubt that there is a vaccination available to prevent the "wrong" people from getting sick and dying due to Covid?

Has ANYONE heard of ANY member of the Chinese leadership or Fauci's research team even getting sick,never mind dying from it?

Fauci,his staff,the Chinese masters,and the DNC make Hitler and his boys look like Boy Scouts by comparison.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 11:46:29 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!