Author Topic: Watch: Near-Disaster Unfolds During Joe Biden's Trip to NC, Even Jill Looked Tense  (Read 1676 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watch: Near-Disaster Unfolds During Joe Biden's Trip to NC, Even Jill Looked Tense
By Sister Toldjah | 7:15 PM on June 09, 2023

Let’s face it, stories of the current resident of the Oval Office looking confused and out of sorts are nothing new. In fact, we saw it just Thursday during the public portion of his meeting with UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak, where Biden mumbled incoherently at various points as he forgot Winston Churchill’s name and incorrectly referred to Sunak as “Mr. President.”

And the day after he suffered a massive fall during an Air Force commencement ceremony, Biden had to be directed everywhere he went during a D.C. Marine Barracks parade while at times moving very slowly, and then on Monday, he shook hands with thin air (again) during the Kansas City Chiefs’ visit to the White House.

But Biden and First Lady Jill Biden’s trip to North Carolina Friday provided us with what I think is the clearest evidence yet that Joe Biden is unwell.

Let’s start with how the Handler-In-Chief looked when she was supposed to be introducing Biden during a military event at Fort Liberty (formerly Fort Bragg). He was nowhere to be found at first, and she jokingly commented to someone who wasn’t in the video that “we forgot those two.” Though she nervously laughs throughout there was an undercurrent of tension clearly visible at the start of the video and when she stepped up to the podium.

Watch:

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1667260222136635408

In another clip after the speech, Biden can be heard trying to crack a joke, and you see him walking gingerly over to the people behind him to mumble some more. Notice how Jill Biden watches him closely and appears to gesture to someone perhaps in an effort to signal an aide over to Joe:

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1667263532017258498

Most alarmingly however was how Joe Biden looked after (presumably) posing for pictures with a group that was on stage. Watch as Biden looks as though he’s about to lunge at someone, moving his head to the left and right confusingly at one point as though the people around him are speaking a foreign language, before someone comes over and rescues him from disaster by whispering in his ear, apparently telling him which way to go. He then walks slowly to a ramp:

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1667263716499546113

And during a visit to Nash Community College in Rocky Mount, Biden had a visibly confused look on his face (as indicated by the photo above) as he listened to what was being said. Note how as everyone around him laughed, Biden remained stoic as though he was having trouble processing:

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1667219585165082631

If this isn’t definitive proof that Biden is unfit for another term in office then I don’t know what is. He’s stiff, robotic, and sometimes doesn’t even look like he knows where he is.

It’s just downright frightening considering the vast power he holds, and it makes you wonder all over again how this country is being run behind the scenes and, more importantly, by who?

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2023/06/09/watch-near-disaster-unfolds-during-joe-bidens-trip-to-nc-even-jill-looked-tense-n758907
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Slow Joe  is,and has been nothing more or less than a "Proxy  President" since his first day in office.

The question still remains,"Who is now running the country,Obomber or Bubba Bill"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

Slow Joe  is,and has been nothing more or less than a "Proxy  President" since his first day in office.

The question still remains,"Who is now running the country,Obomber or Bubba Bill"?

Obammy, Soros and cronies.  I think Bubba Bill is out of the loop.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
That third video is the most disturbing. Look how he can't control himself from going toward the baby. Then someone pulls him out of the fog. Very creepy.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
These videos show exactly why they need to take Trump out!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor

The videos show why they need Trump to be the nominee, but too tainted to win a general election. They are intentionally dividing the GOP, knowing that a majority will rally behind DJT, but that female suburban voters will never countenance Trump, regardless of how bad Biden may be.

It's time to stop it. Trump needs to back out in exchange for DeSantis' public promise to pardon him. That is the best end to this.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Obammy, Soros and cronies.  I think Bubba Bill is out of the loop.

@libertybele kh b

You mean those professional thieves,liars,and tratitors don't trust him?

Or is it Bubbette! they don't want to trust because they are afraid of dying before their time?

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mystery-ak

WTH??????

Or did you mean to imply that "this is why the left wants to take him out of the campaign for the presidency"?

You have to be VERY careful about context when writing "take him out".

Offline LMAO

The videos show why they need Trump to be the nominee, but too tainted to win a general election. They are intentionally dividing the GOP, knowing that a majority will rally behind DJT, but that female suburban voters will never countenance Trump, regardless of how bad Biden may be.

It's time to stop it. Trump needs to back out in exchange for DeSantis' public promise to pardon him. That is the best end to this.

The only chance that Biden has to win reelection is the nomination of Donald Trump. But I don’t think they counted on RFKjr throwing his hat in the Democrat primary ring.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
sneakypete
Or did you mean to imply that "this is why the left wants to take him out of the campaign for the presidency"?

That's exactly what I meant.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 12:03:14 am by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
The only chance that Biden has to win reelection is the nomination of Donald Trump. But I don’t think they counted on RFKjr throwing his hat in the Democrat primary ring.

RFK has not yet caught fire, but I hope he does. After listening to his interview with Elon Musk, I think I would support him if he was the nominee against Trump.  He stands much more for basic constitutional principles, and understands the constitution, far better than Trump does.

I am somewhat concerned about what RFKjr might do on guns and property rights, though. Still trying to get answers on that.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's exactly what I meant.

@mystery-ak

That is what I THOUGHT you  meant,but I also thought you  needed to clarify it for people not familiar with you.

Offline libertybele

RFK has not yet caught fire, but I hope he does. After listening to his interview with Elon Musk, I think I would support him if he was the nominee against Trump.  He stands much more for basic constitutional principles, and understands the constitution, far better than Trump does.

I am somewhat concerned about what RFKjr might do on guns and property rights, though. Still trying to get answers on that.

@massadvj  I don't know about property right, but RFK Jr. is against gun control to a degree.  I'm not completely sure of his complete stance
on the 2A.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/robert-f-kennedy-jr-gun-control-b2351943.html

https://rfkhumanrights.org/rfk-life-and-legacy/archive-speeches-and-quotes/speeches/address-on-gun-control

He's also for a Revolution.  He's definitely a different type of DEM -- but so far I like him.

https://unherd.com/2023/05/robert-kennedy-jr-america-needs-a-revolution/
« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 05:54:52 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

This last link was quite informative. Thanks.

:beer:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@mystery-ak

WTH??????

You have to be VERY careful about context when writing "take him out".
I think the idea is to neutralize his political abilities. If Trump was assassinated, it would quite possibly lead to widespread (and possibly targeted) bloodshed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

I think the idea is to neutralize his political abilities. If Trump was assassinated, it would quite possibly lead to widespread (and possibly targeted) bloodshed.

There's an 'under current' that has been brewing for awhile.  Liberals and conservatives have been successfully pitted against one another, just as Blacks and Whites have been pitted against each other.  All compliments from our gov't.  Neither is a good scenario nor do I see a peaceful resolution before things get even more out of hand.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump needs to back out in exchange for DeSantis' public promise to pardon him.

Why are you promoting fascist lawfare as legitimate ----- and calling for its escalation?

I'm not asking this question to be provocative.  I'm asking because I sincerely would like to understand your thinking here.

@massadvj

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Why are you promoting fascist lawfare as legitimate ----- and calling for its escalation?

I'm not asking this question to be provocative.  I'm asking because I sincerely would like to understand your thinking here.

@massadvj

Because we live in a country where winning an election determines who is a criminal and who isn't. This is what the Dems mean when they say indicting Trump was a "victory for democracy."

If that is the reality, then we had better focus on winning elections, as opposed to playing defense and protecting Trump.  Trump's best option to stay out of jail and the party's best prospects are now aligned.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Because we live in a country where winning an election determines who is a criminal and who isn't. This is what the Dems mean when they say indicting Trump was a "victory for democracy."

If that is the reality, then we had better focus on winning elections, as opposed to playing defense and protecting Trump.  Trump's best option to stay out of jail and the party's best prospects are now aligned.

@massadvj

I agree,and best way for him to stay out of jail and the alleged Republican Party to prosper is for him to  run  and  them to support him.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@massadvj  I don't know about property right, but RFK Jr. is against gun control to a degree.  I'm not completely sure of his complete stance
on the 2A.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/robert-f-kennedy-jr-gun-control-b2351943.html

https://rfkhumanrights.org/rfk-life-and-legacy/archive-speeches-and-quotes/speeches/address-on-gun-control

He's also for a Revolution.  He's definitely a different type of DEM -- but so far I like him.

https://unherd.com/2023/05/robert-kennedy-jr-america-needs-a-revolution/

RFK Jr. is a far leftist.  He's just aping what conservatives are saying at the moment.  He doesn't mean any of it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

RFK Jr. is a far leftist.  He's just aping what conservatives are saying at the moment.  He doesn't mean any of it.
Looks that way. Apart from his Covid vax opposition, he's pretty much a progressive.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Looks that way. Apart from his Covid vax opposition, he's pretty much a progressive.

Far leftist.  He'd be on the Tranny bandwagon in an instant if he had not noticed whats going on with Bud Lite.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

....hmm  I certainly keep that in mind.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Because we live in a country where winning an election determines who is a criminal and who isn't.

Only if we surrender the Constitution and the rule of law.  Replacing the target of political lawfare at the will of the facists in the federal government is, IMO, such a surrender.

Each individual must decide whether or not the Constitution, rule of law, free and fair elections and a government for and by the people is worth defending  ---- even if it means standing for and with President Trump.  All I can do is hope people recognize that this is the battle we have been barreling toward for a generation  ---- and choose wisely which side of the line to stand behind.

Thank you for your reply @massadvj