Author Topic: Watch: Near-Disaster Unfolds During Joe Biden's Trip to NC, Even Jill Looked Tense  (Read 1707 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There's an 'under current' that has been brewing for awhile.  Liberals and conservatives have been successfully pitted against one another, just as Blacks and Whites have been pitted against each other.  All compliments from our gov't.  Neither is a good scenario nor do I see a peaceful resolution before things get even more out of hand.
So far, despite the hyperbole about the 1/6 setup, the violence and loss of civility pretty much is coming from one side of either of those divides.

It takes a lot for those of European roots to set aside their lives and take to the streets in violence.

That said, when it does, it is not going to be a simple nor short lived thing.

The Left burns city blocks, sometimes countries, the conservatives, once set in motion, burn continents. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

The only chance that Biden has to win reelection is the nomination of Donald Trump. But I don’t think they counted on RFKjr throwing his hat in the Democrat primary ring.

He's got some beans... credit where it is due.

Online roamer_1

---- even if it means standing for and with President Trump.

NOPE.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The people that got the nation their way, did it by promoting the politics of WOKE, with utterly predicted results.  Odd people got their way, and seem to have gone into hiding.  Odd behavior for getting this so right, eh?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The people that got the nation their way, did it by promoting the politics of WOKE, with utterly predicted results.  Odd people got their way, and seem to have gone into hiding.  Odd behavior for getting this so right, eh?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

It never occurred to them we might react....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@mystery-ak

WTH??????

Or did you mean to imply that "this is why the left wants to take him out of the campaign for the presidency"?

You have to be VERY careful about context when writing "take him out".

If we had to un word smith every allegorical silly comment of yours, we'd never get any sleep.  We all know what she meant.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
RFK Jr. is a far leftist.  He's just aping what conservatives are saying at the moment.  He doesn't mean any of it.

RFK is scary as hell.  He was a leftist and an ultra crazy eniviro-whacko even before it became fashionable.

When I saw that Gutfeld said he might vote for RFK, that raised a 1000 red flags to me.  This f'er under the guise of a populist, could accelerate the damage the Green SOB's will do to our society.  And even dupe some right of center to get there.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Obammy, Soros and cronies.  I think Bubba Bill is out of the loop.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!