Author Topic: Trump Extremists Demand Civil War, Mass Murder After New Indictment  (Read 2495 times)

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-extremists-demand-civil-war-202112664.html

Extreme supporters of Donald Trump have met news of his federal indictment with visions of violence and retribution.

At The Donald, a forum for ultra-MAGA Trump supporters, users demanded public executions and other forms of lynching to avenge the federal prosecution of Trump, for the alleged mishandling of state secrets at Mar a Lago after he was no longer president.

The calls for violence appeared in comment threads, responding to posts on the front page of the forum Thursday night, after news broke of Trump’s latest legal troubles. The most extreme comments were written in response to a fanciful post insisting “the only solution” to DOJ’s efforts to lock up Trump would be to vote him back into the presidency, so Trump could “pardon himself and begin arresting those guilty of insurrection and sedition.”

A user named “Belac186” offered a far deadlier fix: “The only way this country ever becomes anything like the Constitution says this country should be is if thousands of traitorous rats are publicly executed.” Commenter “DogFaceKilla” quickly chimed in to offer supplies: “I got some rope somewhere in the garage…” And “Heavy_Metal_Patriot” added: “Hans says we can borrow the flammenwerfer” — a reference to a battlefield flame thrower used to by German soldiers in World War II.

The proposal for mass killing struck user “BlackPilledMAGA” as going too far: “Doesn’t have to be thousands, just a few dozen would do. Shit would STOP immediately.” But user “Nerdrem1” insisted taking out a few elites wouldn’t make the difference, suggesting the number of dead required was on a genocidal scale: “Millions. The real problem is the people that vote for them, as long as they exist the problem can’t be solved.” A user named “Heavy_Metal_Patriot” concurred: “Correct.”

EXCERPT

Seems unhelpful.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Kamaji

Re: Trump Extremists Demand Civil War, Mass Murder After New Indictment
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2023, 02:19:24 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2023, 02:52:26 pm »

EXCERPT

Seems unhelpful.

@Timber Rattler

Kinda makes  you wonder which  branch of the alleged "Justice" department created and is managing that  board,doesn't it?

I betcha some of the staff participated in the protest that ended with protesters going into the Capital building.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2023, 03:35:06 pm »
I wonder if those writing posts calling for civil war and mass murder were wearing their official khaki and blue colors while sitting at their computer?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2023, 03:36:40 pm »
@Timber Rattler

Kinda makes  you wonder which  branch of the alleged "Justice" department created and is managing that  board,doesn't it?

I betcha some of the staff participated in the protest that ended with protesters going into the Capital building.

They used to be on Reddit if you can believe that.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2023, 03:53:34 pm »
They used to be on Reddit if you can believe that.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

I have heard of Reddit,but have never even gone there,never mind read and posted there. Seems like this site takes up more of my time than I can afford,and I don't need to add to the time loss.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2023, 03:54:48 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

I have heard of Reddit,but have never even gone there,never mind read and posted there. Seems like this site takes up more of my time than I can afford,and I don't need to add to the time loss.

It used to be more balanced but now it's all liberal/left.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2023, 03:55:35 pm »
It used to be more balanced but now it's all liberal/left.

Yup.  Only worth it for certain tech-related or esoteric subjects.  Politics is now left-wing fascist.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2023, 03:58:17 pm »
I read these same stupid comments on "the other site".

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2023, 04:02:51 pm »

I've seen similar comments on other sites as well.

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2023, 08:40:14 pm »
Truth?? Will indeed the Right rise up or will the Left rise up in a way that makes it look like the Right started things (as happened on J6)?

Civil War? Far-Right Trump Supporters Threaten to Start 'Killing' After Donald Got Slapped with 37 Felony Charges

Several of former President Donald Trump's more extreme far-right supporters are openly threatening violence on several messageboards following Special Counsel Jack Smith's decision to indict the GOP leader on 37 counts, RadarOnline.com has learned.

On 'The Donald,' a growing pro-Trump message board that played a key in the planning of January 6, one of the former President's supporters wrote, "We need to start killing these traitorous f*** stains."

Another user said, "It's not gonna stop until bodies start stacking up. We are not civilly represented anymore, and they'll come for us next. Some of us, they already have."

According to an unsealed copy of the indictment, Trump is charged with multiple counts of willful retention of national defense information, conspiracy to obstruct justice and false statements.

The indictment states that, while in office, the former President "had lawful access to the most sensitive classified documents and national defense information gathered and owned by the United States government, including information from the agencies that comprise the United States Intelligence Community and the United States Department of Defense.".............

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/civil-war-far-right-trump-supporters-threaten-to-start-killing-after-donald-got-slapped-with-37-felony-charges/ar-AA1cnFzO?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=c2cecbb3523e47d99a47f47fcc40077f&ei=14
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2023, 08:47:27 pm »
The Keyboard Kommando Kontingent has spoken!

No, I'm not referring to the KKK. Just comparing tough-talking keyboard warriors to the Keystone Kops.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 08:53:13 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2023, 08:50:37 pm »
@libertybele

Seems to ME that the Feebs would have more important things to do with their time than this.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2023, 09:04:22 pm »

Oh yeah, I posted the Andrew McCarthy story there this morning, and they had a complete meltdown on that thread.  Many are still in denial, or are wishcasting.  I even got some new naughty names thrown at me that've added to my signature line below!   :laugh:
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline MOD3

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2023, 09:09:27 pm »
Merged threads

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2023, 09:28:03 pm »
The Keyboard Kommando Kontingent has spoken!

No, I'm not referring to the KKK. Just comparing tough-talking keyboard warriors to the Keystone Kops.

Why add predictable confusion with the "Kontingent" and the third, unnecessary "K" when "Keyboard Kommandos" would have been irrefutably clear?  :pondering:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2023, 10:22:16 pm »
Consider the actual source of this article:
Rolling Stone...

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online LMAO

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2023, 10:30:06 pm »

EXCERPT

Seems unhelpful.

Some of the statements from Trump supporters that this article lumps as all violent are not

Here's one for example from the article;

User “horsepaste420” wrote: “I just feel like we’re going through the motions until all hell breaks loose.”

What's so violent about that? That's the way I feel
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2023, 11:23:44 pm »
Why add predictable confusion with the "Kontingent" and the third, unnecessary "K" when "Keyboard Kommandos" would have been irrefutably clear?  :pondering:
Because I felt like it. If anyone was confused, that's not my doing.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2023, 11:39:26 pm »

@Right_in_Virginia

Who are you quoting in this post? Removing the name of the Poster in a Quote is the same thing as altering a Quote.  Please stop.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 11:41:40 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online LMAO

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2023, 01:06:59 am »
I caught some of the TV news and they covered this
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2023, 01:10:18 am »
I caught some of the TV news and they covered this

@LMAO

Was it on a major network? If so,I would like to know which one so I can check it out.

Online LMAO

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2023, 12:03:17 pm »
@LMAO

Was it on a major network? If so,I would like to know which one so I can check it out.

It was the local ABC affiliate that, while covering the story, played Kari Lake’s comment about the DOJ having to go through card carrying members of the NRA to get Trump

Her comment was dumb. For one, and I see that same false assumption here, people like her believe the 75 million votes Trump got in 2020 are all from enthusiastic supporters. I voted for him in 2020 but I won’t be voting for him in 2024 and it appears many here won’t be either.

Secondly, she unwittingly confirmed the stereotype the left has of NRA members as violent rednecks. I’m a life member of the NRA as is my wife and we’re both college educated professionals who’ve never pointed a gun at another person in our lives

« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 12:05:00 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2023, 01:41:58 pm »
As the Stormfront website demonstrates, the world does not have a dearth of whackjobs. Sadly. At the same time, Stormfront also demonstrates that they are few and relatively isolated. Stormfronters, may they turn or burn, also demonstrate that whackjobs of that sort do little, while Antifoids demonstrate that it is almost entirely Prog whackjobs who are violent, with Prog pols shielding them.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.