Author Topic: Trump Extremists Demand Civil War, Mass Murder After New Indictment  (Read 2536 times)

Online Kamaji

Re: Trump Extremists Demand Civil War, Mass Murder After New Indictment
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2023, 12:55:50 am »
@sneakypete

Disagree somewhat.  The Dems are renowned for ignoring precedents they themselves set.  They are perpetually surprised when they get bit in the ass for their own rules.

Yup.  They thought they were being so smart when Schumer got the 2/3 vote requirement for judicial nominations changed to a simple majority for non-Supreme Court judges, and then got royally bit on the a$$ when McConnell extended that rule change to the Supreme Court, and then got three conservative (more or less) justices appointed to the Court.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2023, 12:58:47 am »
@sneakypete

Disagree somewhat.  The Dems are renowned for ignoring precedents they themselves set.  They are perpetually surprised when they get bit in the ass for their own rules.

@Cyber Liberty

Well,there ARE very good reasons for why I call them "Dims",but in this case they are just following the orders of their globalist masters.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2023, 01:00:53 am »
Love the new avatar @Cyber Liberty

Online libertybele

« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2023, 01:04:22 am »
Yup.  They thought they were being so smart when Schumer got the 2/3 vote requirement for judicial nominations changed to a simple majority for non-Supreme Court judges, and then got royally bit on the a$$ when McConnell extended that rule change to the Supreme Court, and then got three conservative (more or less) justices appointed to the Court.

I don't think very highly of any of the three supposed conservatives that got seated.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2023, 01:21:14 am »
I don't think very highly of any of the three supposed conservatives that got seated.

To each her own.  Gorsuch will be a good one.  Of the three, Kavanaugh is a bit disappointing. But all three are right of center.

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2023, 02:13:41 am »
I agree.  I'd actually be shocked.

First, you gotta get a conviction, which isn't going to be easy especially given the judge.  It's then gotta survive appeal.  I don't believe Trump can pardon himself, but I do think that any other Republican would pardon him, or at least commute any sentence.

I think he will be convicted, and beat it on appeal... They're out for his scalp, so it's an unspoken truth that the trial will be a railroad job.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2023, 05:58:50 pm »
The left has frankly appropriated one of nature's most beautiful phenomenon's, time to take it back.