Author Topic: US Sees 1,000% Surge In Migrants From Afghanistan, China  (Read 132 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US Sees 1,000% Surge In Migrants From Afghanistan, China
« on: June 10, 2023, 12:30:29 pm »
US Sees 1,000% Surge In Migrants From Afghanistan, China

JENNIE TAER
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
June 09, 2023
5:03 PM ET

Border Patrol has seen 1,000% increases in migrants coming from Afghanistan, China and other countries far from U.S. borders between fiscal year 2022 to fiscal year 2023.

The surges include migrants from Algeria, Djibouti, the Dominican Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Mauritania, Paraguay and Vietnam, outgoing Border Patrol Chief Raul Ortiz wrote on Twitter Friday. It has been challenging to deport such migrants, Ortiz said. (RELATED: EXCLUSIVE: Florida Releases Video Showing Migrants Signing Waivers, Celebrating Arrival In California: ‘They Treated Us Super Well’)

“While we work diligently to repatriate migrants from these countries, we still have challenges with countries’ governments to get working programs in place to repatriate all those we apprehended,” Ortiz said.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/06/09/us-sees-1000-surge-migrants-afghanistan-china/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: US Sees 1,000% Surge In Migrants From Afghanistan, China
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2023, 03:02:56 pm »
@rangerrebew

Migrants From Afghanistan, China

"Migrants"????

Is that a new way to spell "infiltrators and future terrorists"?

Gee,I wonder what could go wrong with  a  plan like  that?

BTW,NOBODY "Migrates" from China. It is a slave  nation and the slaves need permission to go out of whatever city they are assigned to work in to visit their relatives.

NOW we are supposed to believe the Chi-Coms are allowing them to immigrate to America?

What OTHER western nations are these spies infecting?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!