Author Topic: Military Unveils Automated Artillery System That Can Be Manned By Two Soldiers  (Read 89 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Military Unveils Automated Artillery System That Can Be Manned By Two Soldiers
Story by Allison Blair • Yesterday 10:30 AM

The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.

Artillery is ever-changing, and we're making advancements to our military equipment basically all the time. The newest thing is on the horizon, and @militarytrends shows off what it is:

Click here to watch the video.

Is nobody else literally terrified by this? Just me? Okay, cool, awesome.

US military needs troops. Top brass look for ways to improve 'quality of life'
This new military invention is called the LW155, which is short for "Lightweight 155 Millimeter Howitzer." A howitzer, if you didn't know, is like, a love child between a cannon and a mortar, which are both essentially just really big guns that can shoot very far.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/military-unveils-automated-artillery-system-that-can-be-manned-by-two-soldiers/ar-AA1ciqsX?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=2327610584b0496a9c8f52d6c07e9b97&ei=29
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson