Author Topic: Green Berets Have Struggled for Years with Recruiting, Internal Data Shows  (Read 144 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Green Berets Have Struggled for Years with Recruiting, Internal Data Shows

8 Jun 2023
Military.com | By Steve Beynon

Last year, the Army failed to hit its recruiting goal for the first time in decades. But the service's Special Forces has been struggling to bring in new talent since before the pandemic, recruiting data shows.

As Green Beret recruiting has faltered for years, the Army has also been chipping away at the size of its elite units.

The service has come up hundreds of Special Forces soldiers short of its goals each year since at least 2018, with one exception, based on the internal data reviewed by Military.com. Meanwhile, quality recruits are becoming increasingly scarce with fewer Green Beret applicants passing the service's grueling selection course each year.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2023/06/08/green-berets-have-struggled-years-recruiting-internal-data-shows.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Warrior types, like Green Berets, will accept cyborgs to fight with, but not gay and trannie cyborgs.  That kind of "closeness" isn't in their blood for the most part. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson