Author Topic: Biden Political Decision to End Rapid DNA Testing at the Border Guarantees Immigrant Child Abuse  (Read 114 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Political Decision to End Rapid DNA Testing at the Border Guarantees Immigrant Child Abuse

Todd Bensman
Jun 08, 2023

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Townhall.com.

That was how Monica Maple, a retired assistant special agent in charge of ICE Homeland Security Investigations, described her feelings to me about when she learned last year that President Joe Biden’s government merely pared back a rapid DNA testing program at the southern border that had ended an abusive form of child trafficking.

She must be suffering Apocalypse Now nightmares since Biden’s DHS on May 31 quietly delivered the coup-de-grâce on the rapid DNA testing program. I’d interviewed Maple for my book, Overrun: How Joe Biden Unleashed the greatest border crisis in U.S. history, because she led the government’s investigative response in 2019 to a massive outbreak of immigrant family border crossings within which too many adult strangers faked parenthood and paid for the kids of others to accompany them over the border.

https://townhall.com/columnists/toddbensman/2023/06/08/biden-political-decision-to-end-rapid-dna-testing-at-the-border-guarantees-immigrant-child-abuse-n2624223
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson