Author Topic: House Will “Absolutely” Impeach Joe Biden After FBI Hands Over Bombshell Document  (Read 518 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Trending Politics by Kyle Becker June 8, 2023

Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) revealed that he expects that the House Oversight Committee’s probe of FBI informants who claim that U.S. President Joe Biden engaged in an international bribery scheme will lead to presidential impeachment.

“Where is this going?” Maria Bartiromo asked. “They impeach Trump. Are you going to move to impeach Joe Biden?”

“Absolutely. Absolutely,” Biggs said. “He would need to be impeached. And then once he was impeached, or hopefully there’d be some Democrats in the Senate that would recognize how grave the situation is and encourage him to resign like Goldwater did to Nixon. But, but once he’s out of there, then he would have to be indicted because this is a gross criminal misconduct.”

“And some would even suggest treasonous, ” he added. “But I’m holding my, my tongue on that just yet. But we have got to find out how extensive this was. And then we have to take action.”

More: https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/rep-biggs-says-ultimate-goal-impeach-biden-knab/?utm_source=papa&utm_medium=twitter

Offline libertybele

Right.  When?  I thought that Green had brought up articles of impeachment against Brandon.  What happened???

I declare b.s.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline verga

I think McCarthy would have to grow some testicles first.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Fantasies of democrats having or getting a conscience and using it or acting like it.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) is a dreamer if he really thinks the DNC will go along with  this,and a fool if he actually thinks it is going to happen.

I know NOTHING about the man and can't even remember hearing of seeing his name before today,but he is a world-class fool if he REALLY thinks the DNC will go along with it.

Their goal is "One Party Rule" and now that they are this close,they are NOT going to give up  on it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!