Author Topic: BREAKING>>Trump indicted on the document scandal  (Read 8411 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING>>Trump indicted on the document scandal
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2023, 01:50:05 am »
BNO News
@BNONews
DONALD TRUMP INDICTED
- Charged in classified documents probe
- Federal grand jury approves 7 counts
- Includes obstruction, false statements
- Ordered to appear in Miami court on Tuesday
- Trump: "A dark day for the United States"
- Trump now facing criminal charges in 2 cases
- Trump claims he's innocent in both cases
- Trump also running for president in 2024
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2023, 01:53:31 am »
BTW,I am seeing some posters who have been VERY anti-Trump right up  to  today,suddenly start appearing to be pro-Trump.

It has nothing to do with being pro or anti Trump but a lopsided application of the law. If Trump broke the law he should have to face the consequences of doing such but then so should people like Joe Biden and his cracked up son and Hillary Clinton

I won’t vote for Trump but I still believe he’s entitled to fair and equal treatment under the law.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2023, 02:00:57 am »

https://twitter.com/CarmineSabia/status/1666988490704265216

Only Asa Hutchinson is asking Trump to withdraw
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 02:02:34 am by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2023, 02:03:59 am »
It has nothing to do with being pro or anti Trump but a lopsided application of the law. If Trump broke the law he should have to face the consequences of doing such but then so should people like Joe Biden and his cracked up son and Hillary Clinton

I won’t vote for Trump but I still believe he’s entitled to fair and equal treatment under the law.

:thumbsup:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2023, 02:04:00 am »
Support the USO

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2023, 02:06:23 am »
We can argue selective prosecution all day long.  However, once again, Donald has gifted the rope to his enemies.  They're going to use it.  If there is sufficient evidence of obstruction, the whatabouts are not going to matter.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2023, 02:10:27 am »
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2023, 02:16:32 am »
We can argue selective prosecution all day long.  However, once again, Donald has gifted the rope to his enemies.  They're going to use it.  If there is sufficient evidence of obstruction, the whatabouts are not going to matter.

:thumbsup:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2023, 02:33:53 am »
Rep. Mike Waltz
@michaelgwaltz
·
52m
How is it Hillary Clinton can delete 33,000 government emails on a private server yet President Trump gets indicted for having documents he could declassify?
Then why didn't he?

That's right.  Because he wants to run again, and lose, and run again, and lose... and doom the Republican Party to obsolescence, while his New York buddies Andrew Cuomo and Anthony Fauci laugh.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2023, 02:56:20 am »
That's just it.  From my viewpoint with all of his money he has hired lousy lawyers and it sure doesn't seem like he's finding lawyers that want to represent him.  Several lawyers have just up and quit. 

I suspect that Trump is a very difficult client.  That description generally comes from one or more of the following:

1) the client repeatedly does things against the lawyers advice;

2) The client won't stop talking and digging himself deeper holes despite repeatedly being advised not to do so.

3)  The client asks or demands that the lawyers do things that they are ethically not permitted to do.

I can't say for sure that any of those occurred in Trump's case, but it wouldn't surprise me. He just seems like a pretty headstrong guy.

Offline DB

« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2023, 02:59:56 am »
Can't. Shut. His. Mouth.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2023, 03:00:59 am »

I can only imagine how frustrated some of his lawyers are.  The whole damn thing could have been avoided if he'd just dotted the i's and crossed the t's for declassification.

I suspect the reason the whole document situation was FUBAR was because Trump was unwilling to accept the verdict of the electoral college, and remained convinced that something would happen to keep him in office.  So, he refused to take a lot of the steps to properly prepare for bringing documents out of the White House. Then when the inevitable finally happened, he likely was pissed off and took an unwise and hardline stance on the documents.

That's my guess, anyway.

When you know they're out to get you, that's when you ensure you don't give them an excuse.  Trump tends to do the opposite
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 03:02:20 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2023, 03:11:45 am »

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2023, 06:14:22 am »
Bkmk
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2023, 01:07:12 pm »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2023, 01:22:15 pm »
Adam Kinzinger Celebrates Trump Indictment: ‘Justice Is Being Served’

Former Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) welcomed the Department of Justice’s indictment of former President Donald Trump on Thursday.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/08/adam-kinzinger-celebrates-trump-indictment-justice-is-being-served/
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2023, 01:29:32 pm »

BS! Name me ONE other person who has been prosecuted under this statute EVER @cato potatoe

On June 2nd former Mueller special counsel and impeachment operative, Andrew Weissmann and Norm Eisen respectively, published their current Trump prosecution memo [Read Here] using a novel and arcane interpretation of US Code 793. Four days later media began reporting from leaks within the Jack Smith special counsel of the main legal approach they were going to use against President Trump [citation]. What approach is Jack Smith taking, US Code 793! This is not coincidental.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 01:39:33 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2023, 02:10:55 pm »
Trump has been indicted by Brandon's DOJ.  That says it all and explains it all. 

There is absolutely no question that Garland's DOJ is corrupt.  A sitting president's DOJ indicting an ex-president who is running against him!!  A sitting president who doesn't know where he is most of the time, falls while walking, and garbles his words.

I am not a fan of Trump, but right is right and wrong is wrong.  This indictment and witch hunt against Trump is WRONG!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2023, 02:40:54 pm »

And one can have both opinions

Yes, I think we have a very lopsided justice system, and it seems like the law is aggressively apply more to Donald Trump than others

But I also believe that Trump does help in creating his own problems, and he does give his enemies plenty of ammo
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2023, 02:41:41 pm »
Adam Kinzinger Celebrates Trump Indictment: ‘Justice Is Being Served’

Former Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) welcomed the Department of Justice’s indictment of former President Donald Trump on Thursday.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/08/adam-kinzinger-celebrates-trump-indictment-justice-is-being-served/

Did he break down and cry while announcing this?

Barry Goldwater

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #97 on: June 09, 2023, 03:50:37 pm »

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
·
31m

For purposes of fighting the Greatest Witch Hunt of all time, now moving to the Florida Courts, I will be represented by Todd Blanche, Esq., and a firm to be named later. I want to thank Jim Trusty and John Rowley for their work, but they were up against a very dishonest, corrupt, evil, and “sick” group of people, the likes of which has not been seen before. We will be announcing additional lawyers in the coming days. When will Joe Biden be Indicted for his many crimes against our Nation? MAGA!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2023, 03:51:35 pm »
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
·
2m

I have just learned that the “Thugs” from the Department of Injustice will be Indicting a wonderful man, Walt Nauta, a member of the U.S. Navy, who served proudly with me in the White House, retired as Senior Chief, and then transitioned into private life as a personal aide. He has done a fantastic job! They are trying to destroy his life, like the lives of so many others, hoping that he will say bad things about “Trump.” He is strong, brave, and a Great Patriot. The FBI and DOJ are CORRUPT!
Support the USO

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #99 on: June 09, 2023, 04:01:11 pm »
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
·
2m

I have just learned that the “Thugs” from the Department of Injustice will be Indicting a wonderful man, Walt Nauta, a member of the U.S. Navy, who served proudly with me in the White House, retired as Senior Chief, and then transitioned into private life as a personal aide. He has done a fantastic job! They are trying to destroy his life, like the lives of so many others, hoping that he will say bad things about “Trump.” He is strong, brave, and a Great Patriot. The FBI and DOJ are CORRUPT!

So they're also targeting the guy who went with Trump and probably handled the records in question for Trump.  Likely trying to flip him.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus