Author Topic: 'Liberal woman' goes viral on TikTok for saying it's hard to find 'masculine' man who's not conserva  (Read 736 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 8, 2023 2:04pm EDT
'Liberal woman' goes viral on TikTok for saying it's hard to find 'masculine' man who's not conservative
'And most of the men I’ve dated who do have that more natural provider masculinity about them are normally conservative,' the user lamented

By Gabriel Hays | Fox News

A self-proclaimed "liberal woman" went viral on TikTok in recent days for posting a video complaining about not being able to find a masculine man who is "not conservative."

TikTok user @ms_petch posted the video last week which has since received hundreds of thousands of views.

In the clip, she shared her dating struggles with her followers, namely the hard time she's had finding a masculine man who matches her progressive views.

She opened the video, talking about "one of the saddest realizations" she has ever had, which she claimed was, "as a liberal woman, it is really hard to find a man who is willing to play the more traditional masculine role in the relationship in today’s day and age who is not a conservative."

She continued explaining how she’s looking for "a man who wants to pay on the first date, who wants to open your door, who has that want and desire to take care of you and to provide" but can’t find one "who is not a conservative."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/liberal-woman-goes-viral-tiktok-saying-hard-find-masculine-man-conservative
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online mountaineer

the hard time she's had finding a masculine man who matches her progressive views.
She's living in a fantasy world, it would appear.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Looks like my first girlfriend is single again.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
My advice to young conservative men, walk/trot/run like hell from liberal women. They are going to most likely be trouble the rest of your life otherwise.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline goatprairie

What, pajama boy and his pals aren't suitable enough?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
When your dating pool is filled with cucks it is hard to find the exception.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I saw the video.

What she means by "traditional man," is someone who will "provide for her." She wants to use him, make him work his backside off for her own personal benefit. That's pretty much the state of dating.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
My advice to young conservative men, walk/trot/run like hell from liberal women. They are going to most likely be trouble the rest of your life otherwise.
The problem is, when it comes to single women of child-bearing age, almost all of them are liberal nowadays. And they're on the lookout. Even trying to be apolitical will get used against you; they'll assume you're conservative and hiding it.

The few that aren't, the "traditionalists," only want a "provider." They just want a man's money. No thanks.

As someone who wants to be in the dating pool, I seriously have no idea what to do. I'm scared to death of never having a child because of all this rampant selfishness.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The problem is, when it comes to single women of child-bearing age, almost all of them are liberal nowadays. And they're on the lookout. Even trying to be apolitical will get used against you; they'll assume you're conservative and hiding it.

The few that aren't, the "traditionalists," only want a "provider." They just want a man's money. No thanks.

As someone who wants to be in the dating pool, I seriously have no idea what to do. I'm scared to death of never having a child because of all this rampant selfishness.

Hate to say it but you're pretty much right. In being single now 13 years I've met maybe a half dozen women that actually get my attention, that are realistically in the dating zone. I will give credit that I've met alot of Gen Z women that are way to young for me, but are decent people and don't have the 'attitude'. Beyond that, it's mostly passive-aggressive narcissistic superiority complex. It's getting to be so offensive I'm just rude and dismissive to those types anymore.
The Republic is lost.