Author Topic: 30% of Young Americans and Mostly Democrats Support Government Cameras Installed in American Home, S  (Read 155 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
30% of Young Americans and Mostly Democrats Support Government Cameras Installed in American Home, Survey Says
By Pamela Geller - on June 8, 2023

BeyondWords
The poison fruit of leftist education-inculcation.

New Cato Poll Reveals 29 Percent of Gen Z Would Allow Government Surveillance in Their Homes
The scary thing is their vote counts just as much as everyone else’s. This is truly 1984 stuff. National Review: The Cato Institute’s recent 2023 national survey on central bank digital currency yielded troubling findings about younger Americans’ affinity for government surveillance within their own homes. Nearly a third (29 percent) of those age 18–29 support “‘the government installing surveillance cameras in every household’ in order to ‘reduce domestic violence, abuse, and other illegal activity,’” the Cato Institute reports. This figure is more than twice as large as that for the general population: 14 percent (National Review). Cato: Other demographics also differ in their tolerance of government surveillance in their homes. African Americans (33 percent) and Hispanic Americans (25 percent) are more likely than White Americans (9 percent) and Asian Americans (11 percent) to support in‐​home government surveillance (Cato).
https://gellerreport.com/2023/06/3-in-10-young-americans-and-mostly-democrats-support-government-cameras-installed-in-american-home-survey-says.html/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

What the hell is wrong with these people?  Clueless and brainless.  Liberal mental midgets.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
People who live neck deep in the world of cancel culture want camera's in people's homes?

You gotta be a pretty self-righteous jagweed to think that won't come back to bite you.
The Republic is lost.