Author Topic: Rudy Giuliani DROPS A BOMB: I Have a Witness, Former Chief Accountant of Burisma Willing to Give Up  (Read 569 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rudy Giuliani DROPS A BOMB: I Have a Witness, Former Chief Accountant of Burisma Willing to Give Up All the Offshore Bank Accounts, INCLUDING THE BIDENS’ ACCOUNTS – HAS ACCESS TO A LOT MORE”
by Jim Hoft Jun. 10, 2023 1:15 pm

Rudy Giuliani joined Rita Cosby on Newsmax on Saturday morning to discuss the latest Congressional investigations into the Biden Family Crimes.

During the interview Rudy Giuliani DROPPED A BOMB!

Rudy, who warned the American public about the Biden Family’s international pay for play scandals years ago, told Rita Cosby that he has a witness who is the former chief accountant at Burisma who is willing to testify on the Biden crimes. She even has the Biden bank account transactions. She has the receipts!

Rudy Giuliani: It’s extraordinary. I gave them one witness that any investigator would jump through hoops to go to. Gave them a witness who is a woman who was the chief accountant at this crooked company, Burisma. She was the wife of the former owner who died under suspicious circumstances. And, she was willing to give up all of the offshore bank accounts, including the Bidens’ accounts. She supervised the transfer of a lot more cash to the Bidens and other crooked politicians for Burisma.

Rita Cosby: Are you confident that now the House Committee is going to get to the bottom of that? Because that is stunning.

Rudy Giuliani: The reality is that we gave it to them in January of 2020, and the Pittsburgh US attorney was very interested. And then in a very strange move, Barr took it away from him, gave it to the US attorney in Delaware. He didn’t do a damn thing about it. And the woman was under threat of death. So we tried to put pressure on them to do something. Look, suppose she was lying. You would find out in a minute she wouldn’t have the accounts. She either has the goods or she doesn’t. And it’s absurd not to interview her. She claims she had bank accounts and that the Biden’s got a lot more money under the table than already. We had $8 million on the table that we could prove, which they could prove tomorrow if they wanted to they could have proved it three years ago, Rita. They could have indicted him before he ran for president and obviated this problem. We could have found out if he was innocent or guilty in January of 2020. All the witnesses were there, and I have him on tape like Schokin. Schokin was willing to come and testify.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/rudy-giuliani-drops-bomb-newsmax-i-have-witness/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

Guiliani should have quietly passed the information to someone else to pursue. He taints it.

Online Kamaji

Guiliani should have quietly passed the information to someone else to pursue. He taints it.

:thumbsup:

Offline libertybele

Giuliani's reputation isn't exactly stellar.  He did more harm than good as Trump's attorney.  Opening his mouth with this kind of information makes me question the validity of the claim.  As an attorney he knows he should keep his mouth shut and when the time is right come forward publicly with the news.  Right now all he did was make himself  target.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Curious as to how long Giuliani has known about this.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DB

Giuliani's reputation isn't exactly stellar.  He did more harm than good as Trump's attorney.  Opening his mouth with this kind of information makes me question the validity of the claim.  As an attorney he knows he should keep his mouth shut and when the time is right come forward publicly with the news.  Right now all he did was make himself  target.

He made his witness a target which is far more serious.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

I'm sure there are video-tape/digital copies of 'deposition' type interviews someplace. 

..in case the witness meets his/her demise.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

He made his witness a target which is far more serious.

I believe you are right -- they are possibly both targets.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Curious as to how long Giuliani has known about this.

It came to him in a dream.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

It came to him in a dream.

Well, I thought about that possibility too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Key Witness to Biden Bribery Scheme Died under “Mysterious Circumstances”: Report

By: Jason Walsh
    June 12, 2023

The evidence that then-Vice President Joe Biden took bribes while in office was known by the Department of Justice years ago, and key witness to the bribery scheme died under mysterious circumstances, according to a report.

The DOJ has still refused to act on the evidence.

Now, former U.S. attorney and former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, said a key witness to the Biden bribery scheme died under mysterious circumstances.

During an interview with Newsmax, Giuliani addressed a statement from special counsel Jack Smith after he announced former president Donald Trump’s indictment of Trump on 37 counts over his handling of classified documents, where Smith said there is only one system of laws in the country, which apply equally to everyone.

“Well, of course, that’s the most ridiculous, idiotic statement to make on a day in which we find out that the Bidens took a $10 million bribe from a Ukrainian Mykola Zlochevsky, which I could have told you, you know, and did tell [the DOJ] three years ago,” Guiliani said.

more
https://www.dailyfetched.com/key-witness-to-biden-bribery-scheme-died-under-mysterious-circumstances-report/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34