Author Topic: Author and Immigration Expert Todd Bensman Predicts Massive Waves of Illegal Aliens – “We Could Very  (Read 201 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Author and Immigration Expert Todd Bensman Predicts Massive Waves of Illegal Aliens – “We Could Very Easily Have 10 Million New People Inside the Country in a Very Short Time”
By Jim Hoft Jun. 8, 2023 8:30 am110 Comments

Todd Bensman covers the invasion into Texas from Matamoros, Mexico.
The Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft recently interviewed author and immigration expert Todd Bensman.

Todd a renowned immigration expert and longtime observer of the national border crisis, shed light on the current state of affairs at the US-Mexico border. Bensman’s expertise and extensive experience in monitoring immigration patterns have made him a sought-after commentator on this issue. His insights have been featured in publications like the New York Post, and he has made several appearances on The War Room and Fox News often from the US border in Mexico.

The discussion began with Hoft questioning why the anticipated influx of immigrants following the revocation of Title 42 did not materialize. Bensman explained that the Biden administration had already scaled back the enforcement of Title 42 and had replaced it with a policy known as Title Eight Expedited Removal.

Under this new policy, immigrants crossing the border were warned of harsh punishments and urged to apply for a humanitarian permit called CBP One while in Mexico. However, Bensman revealed that the initial response from immigrants was to adopt a wait-and-see approach, observing how the new policies were being implemented before attempting to cross. Consequently, there was a temporary decline in visible crossings, as immigrants gauged the situation and spread the word among their communities.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/author-immigration-expert-todd-bensman-predicts-massive-waves/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson