General Category > Military/Defense News

Backlash As Air Force Tweets Image Of Solider SALUTING LGBTQ+ Flag

<< < (2/2)

Kamaji:

--- Quote from: ScottinVA on June 08, 2023, 02:17:09 pm ---Having served 28 years in the AF (retired in 2004), to see this abhorrent crap just makes me want to puke. 

--- End quote ---

:patriot:

berdie:

--- Quote from: DefiantMassRINO on June 08, 2023, 02:23:31 pm ---I don't think this is what my great uncles were fighting for when they hit the beaches at Anzio and Normandy.

--- End quote ---

I had an uncle die at Anzio ...18 years old. I thought he was on the beach landing but looking further into the history of his date of death (as reported) and his battalion, I think he died further inland. Two other uncles served in the Pacific theater and thankfully survived.

The fact that the military is promoting this cr*p is a travesty...for any veteran it represents disrespect.

To all who served... :patriot: :patriot:

Kamaji:

--- Quote from: berdie on June 08, 2023, 08:13:00 pm ---
I had an uncle die at Anzio ...18 years old. I thought he was on the beach landing but looking further into the history of his date of death (as reported) and his battalion, I think he died further inland. Two other uncles served in the Pacific theater and thankfully survived.

The fact that the military is promoting this cr*p is a travesty...for any veteran it represents disrespect.

To all who served... :patriot: :patriot:

--- End quote ---

:thumbsup:

Fishrrman:
"Air Force Tweets Image Of Solider SALUTING LGBTQ+ Flag..."

What flag do the soldiers of the Peoples Liberation Army-Air Force salute?

Who's gonna win...?

Smokin Joe:
Sure puts 'fly united' in a different light... 888mouth :thud:

My greatest respect and admiration to those who have served and are serving in the armed forces.
I cannot fully comprehend the disgust which must be felt for the current Brass.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version