Author Topic: Bud Light Co-Sponsoring ‘All Ages’ Drag Party — ‘Family Festival Event’  (Read 712 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bud Light Co-Sponsoring ‘All Ages’ Drag Party — ‘Family Festival Event’

Paul Bois 8 Jun 2023

Bud Light will be reportedly sponsoring an all-ages drag party despite the brand’s downturn in the marketplace after partnering with transgender TikTok star Dylan Mulvaney.

The “all-ages Pride event” will reportedly happen in Flagstaff, Arizona. Titled “Pride of the Pines,” the event will include drag queens and other LGBTQ-themed performances. According to Fox News, the event lists Bud Light as one of its corporate sponsors and is even featured prominently on one of the posters. It will take place on June 17.

“The event is listed as a ‘family festival event’ and a family-friendly, ‘safe space’ for all visitors,” reported Fox News.

“Other big-name companies sponsoring the all-ages event for Pride Month include Old Navy, Toyota and Coca-Cola USA, according to an event flyer. The Northern Arizona Pride Association lists a ‘No Nudity-City Ordinance’ for ‘all gender forms’ as one of the regulations for the park that the event will take place in.”

As Breitbart News reported, Bud Light Vice President of Marketing Alissa Heinerscheid was placed on a leave of absence for her role in pushing the ad. Her boss, Daniel Blake, went on a leave of absence almost immediately after.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/08/bud-light-co-sponsoring-all-ages-drag-party-family-festival-event/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Buttplug Light doesn't really seem like it wants to make money, just preach sermons.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

I believe this might also be called "digging one's own grave" (beverage industry edition).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I believe this might also be called "digging one's own grave" (beverage industry edition).

This is the perfect example of people going simpler and leaving themselves more money to buy smaller, better and local. Don't drink to get hammered, and I'd rather spend $10 a six for high quality stuff v. the same for a 12-pak of swill.

Part of a free market economy is for new, smaller companies to rise up when big, older corporations start making watered down, mediocre garbage. It seems like the globalist techno-Marxists want to bring it all crashing down, I have no problem turning the tables on them.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Since the butt light debacle I have also dropped buying from the mega brewers in favore of smaller craft brews.  Yes they run 10-14 buck a six but in the long run I like supporting these local and regional companies.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Silly leftists...

It didn't work, so they double down.

Typical.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Dig in, Bud...!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Dig in, Bud...!

Clearly, they are totally unfamiliar with the first rule of holes!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bud Light ‘mistakenly’ promoted as sponsor of ‘all-ages drag show’, but here’s big-names who are…
June 8, 2023 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

An “all-ages drag show” is set to be held in Flagstaff, Arizona on June 17 with the group putting it on originally advertising that the event was sponsored by Bud Light, only to remove that claim from its fliers, calling it a mistake.

It appears that Bud Light was mistakenly put on the original flier for the party, which is called “Pride in the Pines.” The event includes drag queens and other performers. However, the next day the claim was removed as media outlets started running with the story, according to the Daily Mail.

The event is organized by Flagstaff Pride and is still set to take place, albeit without the funding and promotion of Bud Light. It will feature a number of drag performers and is open to “all ages” and is listed as a “family festival event” and a family-friendly, “safe space” for all visitors. The event asks those that are under 16 to bring a guardian with them.

Less than 24 hours after the 27-year-old LGBTQ group posted the promotion that mistakenly listed Bud Light as a sponsor, it was revealed on Wednesday that was not the case. Unfortunately, for Bud Light, many credible organizations such as The Washington Free Beacon had already picked up the story. It appeared to many that Bud Light was doubling down on support for transgenders such as Dylan Mulvaney.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/06/08/bud-light-mistakenly-promoted-as-sponsor-of-all-ages-drag-show-but-heres-big-names-who-are-1366476/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34