Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: City of Brownsville Rolls Out Red Carpet for Illegal Aliens  (Read 121 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: City of Brownsville Rolls Out Red Carpet for Illegal Aliens

Border Hawk
Jun 7, 2023

Border Hawk brings you this exclusive report from Brownsville, TX, where signs posted by city authorities in a variety of languages direct illegal migrants to La Plaza Parking Garage, which has been converted into a de facto welcome center for illegal migrants.

Illegal border crossers are welcomed by the city, NGOs, charities, and activists who provide them with free meals, shelter, clothing, showers, and more.

Aliens are encouraged to hop buses heading deeper into the U.S., or even access ridesharing services like Uber and Lyft at a dedicated pickup spot advertised as a "Migrant Pick Up" area.

https://borderhawk.blog/exclusive-city-of-brownsville-rolls-out-red-carpet-for-illegal-aliens/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson