Author Topic: Chinese scientists build hypersonic generator capable of powering a range of high-tech weapons (whil  (Read 144 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Chinese scientists build hypersonic generator capable of powering a range of high-tech weapons (while the US depletes its armory by sending its weapons to Ukraine)
Wednesday, June 07, 2023 by: Cassie B.

(Natural News) Chinese scientists have built a hypersonic generator that is capable of powering a range of weapons and military lasers as well as rail guns and microwave weapons, and the compact format of their generator means its potential uses are staggering.

Using a controlled detonation, Chinese researchers found a way to turn hot gas into plasma that contains racing ions that can be turned into current. They applied shock waves capable of accelerating compressed argon gas to as fast as 14 times the speed of sound, or Mach 14. Then, the charged plasma filled with ions was passed through a magnetohydrodynamic generator to create an electric current of up to 212 kilowatts from 26 gallons of gas. This generates power that far exceeds the capabilities of any currently available compact system.

According to the South China Morning Post, the scientists boasted that their system does not need any intermediate energy storage components. Instead, it is directly transferred to the load. In addition to starting up quickly, it is extremely efficient and has a very high capacity. Moreover, a lack of rotating parts means that it is easier to use and maintain.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-06-07-chinese-scientists-build-hypersonic-generator-powering-weapons.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is it possible China and Russia are working together?  Is Russia dragging their combat boots in Ukraine to deplete America's military supplies so China can walk in to Taiwan when US munitions are low enough? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson