Author Topic: ‘Only one sausage per month for everyone!’ German Nutrition Society recommends over 90% reduction in  (Read 1389 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Only one sausage per month for everyone!’ German Nutrition Society recommends over 90% reduction in daily meat eating– to combat global warming

German daily newspaper Bild: Only one sausage per month for everyone!  - "Less meat consumption = better climate? The Lower Saxony Chamber of Agriculture has calculated that even halving meat consumption would bring Germany one percentage point closer to its climate goals." ... "No one wants to ban people from their occasional currywurst. But overall meat consumption in the population is too high for health and sustainability reasons, it’s a scientific fact“, indicates the DGE to the German newspaper.

The German Nutrition Society (DGE) now recommends reducing meat consumption to 10 grams per day per person to combat global warming. ... A sudden and radical renunciation: The average meat consumption of Germans is 109 grams per day, or about 763 grams per week. The population will therefore have to drastically change its eating behavior if it agrees to comply with this new strategy.

2022: Germany cutting back meat production to fight ‘global warming’ – To reduce all livestock on German farms by 50%

Great Food Reset: Irish Gov’t Seeks to Sacrifice 200,000 Cows To Reach Net Zero Climate Goals – Kerry targets U.S. farmers Next!

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/06/04/german-nutrition-society-recommends-reducing-meat-consumption-to-10-grams-per-day-aver-90-reduction-to-combat-global-warming/
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They can probably find plenty of ex-stasi that would be happy to enforce their dictates! :whistle:
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
No, thank you. Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
‘Only one sausage per month for everyone!’ German Nutrition Society recommends

Prostitutes hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Prostitutes hardest hit.

It's twue, it's twue!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

You know... sausages make men fart.

Whaddaya think think they're REALLY going after?

They want to give you a ticket for farting without an approved filter.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Prostitutes hardest hit.

Tourism next...
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online mountaineer

The average meat consumption of Germans is 109 grams per day
So what. It's not Germany without the wurst.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online andy58-in-nh

This is Progressivism, at its wurst.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mountaineer

This is Progressivism, at its wurst.
I see what you did there.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Ours is a Soylent dystopian future ...

////00000////

Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
RINO harrumphs:
"Ours is a Soylent dystopian future "

Since you brought this up, something I just put together today...

From Soylent Green:
"Going Home".

Go to this video on Rumble:
https://rumble.com/v29yzz2-soylent-green-1973-.html

Go to 1:09:53 in the timeline and start watching.
The entire sequence runs about 10 minutes.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
RINO harrumphs:
"Ours is a Soylent dystopian future "

Since you brought this up, something I just put together today...

From Soylent Green:
"Going Home".

Go to this video on Rumble:
https://rumble.com/v29yzz2-soylent-green-1973-.html

Go to 1:09:53 in the timeline and start watching.
The entire sequence runs about 10 minutes.
Thanks for the link. I just watched Fahrenheit 451 a couple of days ago.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@rangerrebew

‘Only one sausage per month for everyone!’ German Nutrition Society recommends over 90% reduction in daily meat eating– to combat global warming

Well,if THAT doesn't start a revolution in Germany,it will be proof that too much German blood was lost in WW-2 and replaced  with "too much Soviet blood".

IF made  into law,it will obviously result in the vast majority of the hogs in Germany being slaughtered because hog farmers can't afford to feed and provide medical care for hogs that he can't make money from.

Which,of course,will cause farms to be sold,cut up into lots,and PROBABLY have cheap housing built on them so all the Muslims coming into Germany will have somewhere to live.

On the up side,Muslims don't eat sausages.

Maybe they can eat the Germans who no longer have places to live or work?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 03:20:40 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

The Lower Saxony Chamber of Agriculture has calculated that even halving meat consumption would bring Germany one percentage point closer to its climate goals." ...

You mean that eating meat every day will only have a 1% impact on some arbitrary goal?  That's a tradeoff that I'm willing to take.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

You mean that eating meat every day will only have a 1% impact on some arbitrary goal?  That's a tradeoff that I'm willing to take.
Especially when the meat in question is German wurst. I love German food.  :beer:

Offline libertybele

Especially when the meat in question is German wurst. I love German food.  :beer:

When we first moved to FL there was a wonderful little German cafe that we used to go to and there were a lot of German tourists that visited the area.  The cafe closed years ago and the German tourists have dwindled.  I really didn't give it much thought till now.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

The only German food I really like is sauerbraten.  But it is way too much of a pain to make. :shrug:

Online mountaineer

The only German food I really like is sauerbraten.  But it is way too much of a pain to make. :shrug:
Mmm. Love it.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
German Government Prepares To End Meat Consumption – Rations Of Just 10 Grams Daily!
By P Gosselin on 7. June 2023

Germany moves to roll out a “vegan surveillance state”

The German government’s SRU Council on the Environment recommends all citizens be limited to a meat equivalent of just 2 sausages a month in an all-encompassing totalitarian behavior control plan.

In a segment dubbed “The Green Dietary Transformation”: ban shock for the barbecue season!“, critical German journalist Julian Reichelt (Germany’s version of Tucker Carlson) presents “the craziest yet planned green ban”: a complete elimination of meat from the human diet in Germany and worldwide.

Germany’s Federal Minister of Agriculture, Cem Özdemir (Green Party) is now moving to force Germans to radically stop meat consumption by limiting meat intake to just 10 grams daily, which is equivalent to about 2 burgers a month.

The German government’s latest proposal stems from recommendations made by the Sachverständigenrat für Umweltfragen (SRU) – German Advisory Council on the Environment, which is set up to directly advise the German government on policy.

https://notrickszone.com/2023/06/07/german-government-prepares-to-end-meat-consumption-rations-of-just-10-grams-daily/

J.B. Shurk

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

J.B. Shurk

Offline MOD3

Offline Kamaji

Soylent Green, anyone?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Get those Deutschlanders roused up enough, and they may go back to "the camps"...

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Get those Deutschlanders roused up enough, and they may go back to "the camps"...

@Fishrrman

I honestly don't think there is that much German DNA left in Germany to "get roused up". Probably more than half the children born in 1946 had "Allied Blood" because between the Russians and the West,most of the German blood bled on on various battlefields all over Europe,including in European waters.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!