Author Topic: Exclusive — Robert F. Kennedy at the Border: ‘This Problem Is Solvable’  (Read 291 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive — Robert F. Kennedy at the Border: ‘This Problem Is Solvable’

Joel B. Pollak 6 Jun 2023

Democratic Party presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., made a surprise visit to the U.S.-Mexico border on Monday night and early Tuesday morning and said the situation was “unsustainable.”

“This problem is solvable,” Kennedy told Breitbart News by telephone. “We just need an administration that has the will to do it.”

As an example, Kennedy cited the need for “restoring the surveillance infrastructure that was mysteriously removed three years ago — there were cameras, there were camera towers, there were ground-sensing devices that were literally torn up that are being stored in a military base, that were part of the patrol infrastructure for the Border Patrol.”

Kennedy said that several other programs, including those that required cooperation with the Mexican government, had been removed or downgraded. “Unfortunately, the Biden administration has let its relationship with Mexico and the Central American countries deteriorate, and we need cooperative agreements with all of them to stop the flow of immigration.

“And it can be easily done,” he continued. “Everybody here is confident that it is manageable, but there’s no will at the federal level.”

He said that while he felt optimistic about the possibility of a solution, his trip to the border, at a gap in the border wall near Yuma, Arizona, had exposed him to a “dystopian nightmare.”

In a selfie video filmed at 1:00 a.m. on Tuesday in Yuma, Kennedy spoke about watching hundreds of migrants cross the border — from West Africa, South Africa, Central Asia, and other far-flung countries.

“All together, people have come across right here from 117 nations in the last couple of years, Kennedy noted in the video. “In three years, in total 7 million people have come across the border illegally into our country. And from here, they’re brought to the Border Patrol station, where they’re processed. After four or five days, they’re released on their own recognizance into our country. And most of them are never seen or heard from again.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2023/06/06/exclusive-robert-f-kennedy-at-the-border-this-problem-is-solvable/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

This guy could end up replacing Biden
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
RFKjr. has the boldness to go where no dem-com has gone before:

To the border, in the middle of the night, without an entourage following him.

Online LMAO

Well, he doesn’t appear to have the right position when it comes to the border

But he’s seeking the nomination in a party that believes in an  open border
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, he doesn’t appear to have the right position when it comes to the border

But he’s seeking the nomination in a party that believes in an  open border
You think the Unions haven't looked at the problem of seven million people of military age (mostly) coming in to under cut labor markets? People who don't speak English and are not likely in the Union club?
He might get the backing he needs that way.

I don't see Biden as an inspiration to anyone except the hardcore victim class, the FSA, and illegals.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis