Author Topic: RFK Jr: Border Hospitals Packed with Pregnant Migrants, Forcing American Women to Delay Deliveries  (Read 381 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RFK Jr: Border Hospitals Packed with Pregnant Migrants, Forcing American Women to Delay Deliveries

John Binder 7 Jun 2023

Hospitals along the United States-Mexico border are so packed with pregnant migrant women that American women are being forced to delay their scheduled deliveries, Democrat presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. says.

As Breitbart News reported on Tuesday, Kennedy visited the southern border to bring awareness to the issue of illegal immigration, which has skyrocketed under President Joe Biden.

Kennedy said the illegal immigration problem under Biden is so straining for American border towns and beyond, pregnant American women are having to delay their scheduled deliveries so that pregnant migrant women can be readily cared for at their local hospitals.

“Moms occupied 32 of 36 beds in Yuma hospital maternity ward so that local moms had to delay induced pregnancies for two weeks,” Kennedy wrote in a Twitter post.

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1666193699187875851/history

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/07/rfk-jr-border-hospitals-packed-with-pregnant-migrants-forcing-american-women-to-delay-deliveries/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

More truth from RFK Jr. I'm liking him more and more.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

More truth from RFK Jr. I'm liking him more and more.

He’s probably more like a 1980s 1990s style democrat

There was a time when Democrats sounded like Donald Trump when it came to the border.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

He’s probably more like a 1980s 1990s style democrat

There was a time when Democrats sounded like Donald Trump when it came to the border.

He's certainly a rarity for a DEM.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He's certainly a rarity for a DEM.

Depending if slow Joe is still alive in a year,,, I might change my party affiliation and vote for RFKjr in the FL primary.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Depending if slow Joe is still alive in a year,,, I might change my party affiliation and vote for RFKjr in the FL primary.

....hmmm.... that's a good idea actually even if Brandon isn't still kicking.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 01:32:52 am by libertybele »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I have been thinking about doing that but being a Dem for only a few weeks nauseates me...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I have been thinking about doing that but being a Dem for only a few weeks nauseates me...

Just think of it as being a DINO!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

The only Democrat I’ve ever voted for in my life was Jim Oberstar. There would not be enough cleaning solution in the world to wash myself of the stink to even be a democrat for an hour.

To be a modern day Democrat requires a childlike view of human nature and the world.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm not going to vote for RFKjr.

But I'm willing to go out on a limb and predict that -- right now -- he's probably got at least a 50-50 chance of being the dem-com nominee in 2024.

If ol' white joe drops out... who else are they gonna get ?