Author Topic: BREAKING: Biden DOJ notifies President Trump that he will be indicted next week  (Read 3725 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

The dragnet is here

Crossfire MAGA 2024

Tucker benched through 2025
Bannon going to prison
Bongino out at Fox
O'Keefe out and sued
Trump to be indicted, again

Bragg and Smith coordinated

The worldview Trump has is so threatening to the Regime they are preemptively going scorched earth

Citizens or serfs - that is what this about

12:36 AM · Jun 8, 2023

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Schumer's "When you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday of getting back at you" clip is the North Star." (Video)

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1666667522853310464

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, shucks.

I thought Grand Jury proceedings were held in secret until the Grand Jury made an announcement.

SO WTF IS THE BIDEN DOJ DOING ANNOUNCING ANYTHING THAT HASN'T HAPPENED YET?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

There's always a 50% chance that Trump's side is leaking grand jury proceeding details to gin up free press and fundraising.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Idiot

Didn't they leak similarly when Trump was indicted in NYC?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Speaking only for myself, I can tell you that the more $%*t they conjure up to throw at him the more likely my vote for Trump becomes!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DB

Speaking only for myself, I can tell you that the more $%*t they conjure up to throw at him the more likely my vote for Trump becomes!

I understand, but voting emotions is always a bad plan with long term consequences.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I understand, but voting emotions is always a bad plan with long term consequences.

If you think what I said was based on emotion you could not be any more wrong @DB
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump

https://twitter.com/RealAmVoice/status/1666515921412792321

fake news??? ah YOU BET

since when do presidents notify people relative to dealing with the JUSTICE DEPARMENT??

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
Well, shucks.

I thought Grand Jury proceedings were held in secret until the Grand Jury made an announcement.

SO WTF IS THE BIDEN DOJ DOING ANNOUNCING ANYTHING THAT HASN'T HAPPENED YET?

since when has a sitting president  made announcements  about matters which are in the  hands of  The JUSITCE Department???

its nice to see the urninalssts at the the site which is on record as being the home of VELVET ISIS is doing such a bang up job of making things up

Offline LMAO

Yup
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

When Trump was impeached the first time for the Ukraine call he allegedly made regarding the firing of a prosecutor in Ukraine who was investigating the hiring of Hunter Biden by a Ukrainian energy company, wasn’t one of the charges was that he was using the power of the presidency to investigate a potential political rival in the 2020 election?

Isn’t Biden doing what Trump was impeached for?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

Yep.  As a general rule, if Democrats accuse you of wrongdoing, it is only because they are already doing it themselves.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Yep.  As a general rule, if Democrats accuse you of wrongdoing, it is only because they are already doing it themselves.
To a much greater degree, at that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

When Trump was impeached the first time for the Ukraine call he allegedly made regarding the firing of a prosecutor in Ukraine who was investigating the hiring of Hunter Biden by a Ukrainian energy company, wasn’t one of the charges was that he was using the power of the presidency to investigate a potential political rival in the 2020 election?

Yes.