Author Topic: Sen. Tuberville predicts Democrats will start supporting Trump as country runs into 'serious trouble  (Read 399 times)

Online libertybele

Sen. Tuberville predicts Democrats will start supporting Trump as country runs into 'serious trouble

Sen. Tommy Tuberville, R-Ala., joined "Fox & Friends" Tuesday to discuss why he supports former President Trump in 2024. The former Auburn football coach said he believes Democrats will begin to turn away from President Biden as the country faces "serious trouble."..........

..............Americans are deeply skeptical of President Biden's ability to handle the economy going into his 2024 re-election campaign, according to a recent poll.

The poll from the Associated Press and the National Opinion Research Center (AP-NORC) at the University of Chicago found that Biden has just 33% approval when it comes to economic issues, and Americans are similarly skeptical of his ability to handle guns and immigration, at just 31% for both issues.

Meanwhile, Biden's overall approval rating is sitting at 40%, according to the poll, which was released Monday. The figure marks a rise compared to earlier this year, when Biden faced numbers as low as 36%...................

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sen-tuberville-predicts-democrats-start-supporting-trump-country-runs-serious-trouble

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Aren't we in serious trouble already?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

We've been in very serious trouble for awhile!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DB

That isn't likely.

It seems Democrats would rather burn down/destroy their own cities than vote for a Republican. And as the saner people flee those places what's left will only accelerate the destruction.

Offline LMAO

They’ll support Trump and Trump backed candidates in primaries like they did in 2022 so they can go on to lose the general election
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

We were in the same serious trouble during the 2022 midterms and that didn’t help Trump backed candidates
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

They’ll support Trump and Trump backed candidates in primaries like they did in 2022 so they can go on to lose the general election

:thumbsup: