Author Topic: Florida Wins, Blocks Mayorkas’ Parole Gateway  (Read 203 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Florida Wins, Blocks Mayorkas’ Parole Gateway
« on: June 06, 2023, 05:36:50 pm »
Florida Wins, Blocks Mayorkas’ Parole Gateway

NEIL MUNRO5 Jun 2023202

A three-judge federal appeals court in Georgia has rejected an administration request for permission to keep releasing illegal migrants into Americans’ society via the parole pathway.

The rejection is a win for Florida’s Attorney General — Ashley Moody — because it narrows the parole gateway that President Joe Biden’s pro-migration border chief is using to let poor economic migrants compete against Americans for jobs, housing, and school attention.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis listens as Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody speaks during a press conference at the Broward County Courthouse on August 18, 2022 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The Governor announced during the press conference that the state’s new Office of Election Crimes and Security has uncovered and are in the process of arresting 20 individuals across the state for voter fraud. (Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images)
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis listens as Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody speaks during a press conference at the Broward County Courthouse on August 18, 2022, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. (Joe Raedle/Getty Images)

But the win will likely be appealed by the administration to the U.S. Supreme Court.

The three judges on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit declared:

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2023/06/05/florida-wins-blocks-mayorkas-parole-gateway/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Re: Florida Wins, Blocks Mayorkas’ Parole Gateway
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2023, 05:47:51 pm »
Good news (at least so far) ...the rejection is also a step closer to blocking the bigger asylum loophole — and other loopholes — that Mayorkas is creating as he tries to resettle millions of migrants into U.S. cities and towns, said Arthur.

Florida has also expanded its lawsuit by asking the judge to block other releases via parole — which likely would block the release of migrants who are trying to use the asylum loophole.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Re: Florida Wins, Blocks Mayorkas’ Parole Gateway
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2023, 05:48:42 pm »
Good.