Author Topic: Trump Still Has the Magic  (Read 374 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Still Has the Magic
« on: June 06, 2023, 04:08:06 pm »
Trump Still Has the Magic › American Greatness
Christopher Roach

The Republican primary is already in full swing. While a few second-tier candidates have joined the fray, including neoconservative Nikki Haley, Senator Tim Scott (R-S.C.), and old school evangelical and former Vice President Mike Pence, the chief contest is between former President Donald Trump and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

Things are already heated. Some former Trump supporters now support DeSantis. Indeed, they have completely turned against Trump. The firehose of criticism reminds one of the refrains of a jilted lover.

Perhaps these former enthusiasts expected too much from Trump and from politics in general. On the other hand, it’s not like his high self-regard or lack of discipline was some big secret that should have come as a surprise to them.

Even I, as a Trump supporter, had my share of criticisms of him during his presidency, since I judged him by his fidelity to his 2016 campaign promises. But one has to wonder, with the volume and intensity of his erstwhile supporters’ attacks, how much money is sloshing around turning pundits into hired guns for Team DeSantis.

I believe I have a more balanced view. I support Trump, but I would vote for DeSantis if he were the nominee. Living in Florida, I have voted for and donated to both candidates at different times, and I think both have many relevant skills and virtues politically speaking.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2023/06/02/trump-still-has-the-magic/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Trump Still Has the Magic
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2023, 04:13:40 pm »
He says this,

But one has to wonder, with the volume and intensity of his erstwhile supporters’ attacks, how much money is sloshing around turning pundits into hired guns for Team DeSantis.

Then says this he has a balanced view? Not to my mind **nononono*

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2023, 04:26:29 pm »
Sorry, but "magic" is a trigger word with me.

I recall a "magic" fellow who is enjoying his third term even now...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2023, 04:33:53 pm »
He says this,

But one has to wonder, with the volume and intensity of his erstwhile supporters’ attacks, how much money is sloshing around turning pundits into hired guns for Team DeSantis.

Then says this he has a balanced view? Not to my mind **nononono*

Exactly.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2023, 04:33:55 pm »
Sorry, but "magic" is a trigger word with me.

I recall a "magic" fellow who is enjoying his third term even now...
Did someone say MAGIC?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY1oeoVD_zI

No I am not making a comment on Trump or anyone else, magic simply triggered a memory.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2023, 05:11:48 pm »
May his magic hands serve him well in prison.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2023, 05:17:18 pm »
Did someone say MAGIC?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY1oeoVD_zI

No I am not making a comment on Trump or anyone else, magic simply triggered a memory.

Thought of "Magic Man" myself.  Song about an old reprobate seducing younger women.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2023, 12:22:59 am »
It will take a lot more than magic to get independent voters off the couch and vote for him. He needs much more than a simple majority of them to win. If blue counties don't turn red it ain't happening.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn