Author Topic: ERO Philadelphia removes noncitizen wanted for murder to Dominican Republic  (Read 125 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
JUNE 1, 2023PHILADELPHIA, PAENFORCEMENT AND REMOVAL
ERO Philadelphia removes noncitizen wanted for murder to Dominican Republic

PHILADELPHIA — ERO Philadelphia removed a citizen of the Dominican Republic with a final order of removal on an ICE Air Operations charter aircraft May 30. Edickson Paulino Castano, 52, is a foreign fugitive wanted by law enforcement authorities in the Dominican Republic for murder.

“The U.S. will not be a refuge for those hoping to avoid prosecution for heinous crimes they have committed in their home country,” said ERO Philadelphia Field Office Director Cammilla Wamsley. “ERO Philadelphia continues to work every day to keep the American public safe from criminal noncitizens who are in the U.S. illegally.”

Paulino unlawfully entered the United States near Hidalgo, Texas, on April 13, 2008. He was apprehended by U.S. Border Patrol and served a notice to appear before an immigration judge.

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ero-philadelphia-removes-noncitizen-wanted-murder-dominican-republic
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson