Author Topic: 500 migrants said to be arriving in Tijuana daily  (Read 116 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
500 migrants said to be arriving in Tijuana daily
« on: June 05, 2023, 11:08:52 am »
500 migrants said to be arriving in Tijuana daily
by: Salvador Rivera

Posted: Jun 2, 2023 / 05:04 PM CDT

Updated: Jun 2, 2023 / 05:04 PM CDT

SAN DIEGO — An estimated 500 migrants are arriving in Tijuana daily according to Enrique Lucero, head of the city’s Migrant Affairs Office.

“Between the 250 or so migrants who are getting deported every day, sometimes there’s more, and the ones who travel to the city, we have about 500,” said Lucero.

Lucero added that through the end of April, there were about 200 new migrants showing up in the city, per day, not counting those who were deported.

“In the weeks leading up to the end of Title 42, we saw an increase of 30 to 40 percent of arrivals into the city, but since then, we’re only seeing about 500,” said Lucero.

Title 42 expired May 11.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/500-migrants-said-to-be-arriving-in-tijuana-daily/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson