Author Topic: Biden’s woke Navy now training sailors to create proper pronoun ‘safe spaces’ as Russia, China laugh  (Read 155 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s woke Navy now training sailors to create proper pronoun ‘safe spaces’ as Russia, China laugh
Sunday, June 04, 2023 by: JD Heyes

(Natural News) The far-left Biden regime’s efforts to destroy the very last bastion of American patriotism and exceptionalism — the U.S. military — are continuing unabated as evidenced by the latest ‘Pride Month’ offering from the once-vaunted U.S. Navy.

The force that defeated imperial Japan following its attack on Pearl Harbor two generations ago is now more concerned with creating a “safe space” for sailors to ensure that the ‘proper pronouns’ are utilized — a concept that didn’t even exist as an issue 15 minutes ago.

As reported by the Washington Free Beacon:

The Navy is training its members to create a “safe space” by using proper gender pronouns in a new instructional video modeled after a children’s show.

The official training video is meant to emphasize “the importance of using correct pronouns as well as polite etiquette when you may not be sure of someone’s pronouns,” according to the Navy, which late last month published the video online. The Defense Visual Information Distribution Service touts the video as an “official U.S. Navy video” posted by Air Force staff sergeant John Vannucci.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-06-04-bidens-woke-navy-now-training-sailors-proper-pronoun-safe-spaces.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji