Author Topic: Former Obama Doctor: Biden 'Needs a Walker' Just to Maneuver Around  (Read 309 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Obama Doctor: Biden 'Needs a Walker' Just to Maneuver Around

Sarah Arnold
 |  June 04, 2023 10:30 AM

President Joe Biden's age is at the forefront of most Americans' minds as the 2024 presidential election arises, and the leader of the United States is a frail 80-year-old who thinks he can make it another four years in the White House.

Biden's recent fall while walking across the stage to deliver the Air Force commencement address sparked renewed concerns over his mental and physical ability to make crucial decisions for the country.

Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX) and former White House physician for President Obama accused the White House of "malpractice" for allowing Biden to run for re-election.

The laughing stock Biden has been for the country after his fall ignited a storm of gaffes to explode all over the internet, which Jackson says offers a "package that doesn't sell around the world."

"Part of the job of the President of the United States is to inspire confidence and project power, and he's not doing that. He can't do that, he's too old to do that, and I think it's a shame," Jackson said while appearing on Fox News.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/06/04/former-obama-doctor-slams-wh-for-letting-biden-run-for-re-election-n2624040
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: Former Obama Doctor: Biden 'Needs a Walker' Just to Maneuver Around
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2023, 04:16:17 pm »
Former White House Doctor, Rep. Ronny Jackson, Says Biden Not Fit to Serve as President

Legal Insurrection  by Mike LaChance Sunday, June 4, 2023

“I think his lack of physical ability and his physical decline is now starting to highlight the cognitive decline that we’ve been watching for so long now”

Prior to becoming a member of Congress, Dr. Ronny Jackson (R-TX) was the White House physician under Obama and Trump. For the last two years, he has been voicing concerns over Biden’s age and health, but after his most recent fall, Jackson is sounding an alarm.

During a recent appearance on the Sean Hannity show, Jackson said that Biden is simply not mentally or physically fit to serve as president.

Former doctor for Trump, Obama slams White House’s ‘malpractice’ in allowing Biden to seek re-election

Texas GOP Rep. Ronny Jackson, a former White House physician, is continuing to raise flags over President Biden’s health, concluding that he is “not fit mentally or physically” after the president fell on stage Thursday during a commencement ceremony at the U.S. Air Force Academy.

“I don’t wanna sound like a broken record, but I’m just going to say it again: This man’s not fit mentally or physically to be our president, and it’s a bad situation for us,” Jackson said during a Friday evening appearance on Fox News Channel’s ‘Hannity.’ “Part of the job of the President of the United States is to inspire confidence and project power, and he’s not doing that. He can’t do that, he’s too old to do that, and I think it’s a shame.”

The many gaffes and the recent fall he endured show that Biden, according to Jackson, is offering a “package that doesn’t sell around the world.”

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/06/former-white-house-doctor-rep-ronny-jackson-says-biden-not-fit-to-serve-as-president/

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2023, 09:48:37 pm »
A walker?
Nah...

How about a sporty cane?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2023, 09:57:56 pm »
A walker?
Nah...

How about a sporty cane?

He'd likely knock someone over the head with one of those.

...and then it would end up all over the interwebs.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2023, 09:58:35 pm »
Where it the 25th Amendment now?

>crickets<
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis