Author Topic: Biden officials 'leave him alone' on weekends, adjust schedule to avoid tiring 'an aging president':  (Read 320 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 June 4, 2023 3:30pm EDT
Biden officials 'leave him alone' on weekends, adjust schedule to avoid tiring 'an aging president': Report
The report comes after Biden announced his 2024 campaign

By Hanna Panreck | Fox News

President Biden's officials reportedly "leave him alone" as often as they can on the weekends and tend to adjust his schedule to avoid tiring "an aging president," according to the New York Times.

The outlet reported that officials have said they try to leave the president alone on weekends and tend to schedule all public appearances between 12 p.m. and 4 p.m. 

A Democrat who chose to remain anonymous told the New York Times that Biden's age was a popular discussion topic among prominent members of the party.

"At a small dinner earlier this year of former Democratic senators and governors, all of them in Mr. Biden’s generation, everyone at the table agreed he was too old to run again. Local leaders often call the White House to inquire about his health," the outlet reported.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-officials-leave-him-alone-weekends-adjust-schedule-avoid-tiring-aging-president-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Pathetic!  God forbid if we disturb an aging and tiring president on the weekends! What kind of horse pucky is that??

If he is to tired to serve at ALL times then he needs to step down. It's as simple as that.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

Pathetic!  God forbid if we disturb an aging and tiring president on the weekends! What kind of horse pucky is that??

If he is to tired to serve at ALL times then he needs to step down. It's as simple as that.

Agree

But look who’ll take his place?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Agree

But look who’ll take his place?

The salad shooter.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
It's much easier to take political advantage of Biden's age if our own nominee is at least under 70....

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
More of the real folly of the last Presidential election on display.  Maybe next elections people will make more efforts not to make utter fools of themselves believing what the current foolery/stupidity and lies-deceits a future democrat could easily damage this nation with.  We have seen so many clear examples, slick willy, Obama, Biden.  Nations around the world see us as utterly corrupted fools, lead by utterly corrupted fools.
Do they see something so many here are utterly blind to?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions