Author Topic: Joe Biden Is Starting to Scare America  (Read 376 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Is Starting to Scare America
« on: June 04, 2023, 03:44:35 pm »
Joe Biden Is Starting to Scare America

It’s time that everyone admits that which those of us on the Right have known for years: Joe Biden is not all right.

By
Brandon Weichert

Published
3 hours ago

Joe Biden is Not Fine – After engaging in an unwanted game of slip-n-slide while emceeing the Air Force Academy’s graduation ceremonies, President Joe Biden shuffled back home to the White House.

Upon his arrival in the Rose Garden, Biden banged his head on the top of the doorway leading outside of the Marine One presidential helicopter that he had arrived in.

It’s time that everyone admits that which those of us on the Right have known for years: Joe Biden is not all right.

more
https://www.19fortyfive.com/2023/06/joe-biden-is-starting-to-scare-america/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Joe Biden Is Starting to Scare America
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2023, 03:59:12 pm »
Of course Brandon isn't ok.  Frankly, Brandon, Chuckles and the whole administration scare the hell out of me!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2023, 04:11:06 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2023, 04:13:47 pm »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2023, 04:33:09 pm »
It's his handlers that scare me.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2023, 09:46:13 pm »
He comes in with glasses. He takes them off. When she points him to the podium, he places his glasses there and then cluelessly continues to follow her.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2023, 12:42:16 pm »
Just starting??!?!

Where have these people been?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2023, 02:30:07 pm »
The problem the Democrats have does go beyond Joe Biden

If he steps down, something worse is waiting to take his place, namely, the Cackler, and the Democrats know this

They can’t force her to step down. And this is a party based on identity politics. They understand the optics to their base of forcing a minority woman to step down.

The next several months will prove to be very interesting
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy