Author Topic: The ‘Be Kind’ Fraud  (Read 268 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The ‘Be Kind’ Fraud
« on: May 08, 2023, 04:43:00 pm »
The ‘Be Kind’ Fraud
What's really behind the trans call for "kindness."
May 8, 2023 by Scott Hogenson 7 Comments

The transgender community is apparently very concerned about being kind. It’s so focused on kindness it’s become something of a movement, with a robust cottage industry springing-up around it. Entrepreneurs are selling all manner of products urging everyone to “Be Kind.”

Be Kind Merch, sells tee shirts, hats, face masks, mouse pads, buttons and more exhorting us to Be Kind. Red Bubble sells large Be Kind pet blankets for $31.91. If you don’t have 32 bucks, you can buy it on an installment plan with four interest-free payments of $7.98. The ‘Just Be Kind’ trans pride tee shirt costs $24 but it’s currently sold out so it must be popular.

It’s not just small companies telling us to Be Kind. Sportswear maker Nike, which sells sport bras manufactured with the cancer-linked chemical BPA, also instructed its customers to Be Kind. Perhaps Nike could support these trans-ally entrepreneurs by purchasing their merchandise and sending it to the Uyghur slaves working in Chinese shoe factories so they can Be Kind to their communist masters.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/the-be-kind-fraud/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The ‘Be Kind’ Fraud
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2023, 05:05:38 pm »
"Be Kind or we'll kill you."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2023, 03:19:13 pm »
Reminds me of a post I saw on Facebook yesterday from a college classmate, now a United Methodist minister with a flamboyantly homosexual son. It was a rainbow-hued background on which was written, "This pastor loves you - Happy Pride Month."

A friend of his responded, "I lived that lifestyle for nearly 50 years, trust me it’s nothing to celebrate. How can we as Christians possibly celebrate something God’s word calls sin? Praise Jesus for restoring me."

Pastor: "Loving is a choice I make, because Jesus chose to love."

Friend: "Loving is one thing, condoning is another. Jesus said, go and sin no more. He never encouraged sin."

... and so on it went. How about we love or be kind to everyone, not just homosexuals - oh, excuse me, LGBTQ+XYZLMNOP+=# people - without condoning their behavior and their choices, or affirming their silly pridefests? (This pastor most certainly condones his son's lifestyle, as he performed the son's gay wedding ceremony, despite UMC guidance forbidding it).
 **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2023, 04:14:37 pm »
I was thankful to come across this blog this morning. It gives me, as a praying Christian, a chance to redirect my anger and disgust at the current trend in society.

https://biblestudynerd.home.blog/2023/05/30/lets-turn-pride-month-into-prayer-month/
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2023, 07:30:32 pm »
I was thankful to come across this blog this morning. It gives me, as a praying Christian, a chance to redirect my anger and disgust at the current trend in society.
That's very good. Thanks.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org