Author Topic: Federal agents seize a ton of fentanyl in Arizona, enough to kill 453 million people  (Read 205 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Federal agents seize a ton of fentanyl in Arizona, enough to kill 453 million people
With two milligrams considered a lethal dose, one ton of fentanyl, or 2,000 pounds, is enough to kill 453,592,400 people.

With an unknown volume of fentanyl and other drugs pouring through the southern border between ports of entry in Arizona, federal agents recently seized enough fentanyl to kill more than 450 million people at several ports of entry and checkpoints.

Homeland Security Investigations, U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Field Operations-Tucson Field Office agents working through “Operation Blue Lotus,” and Border Patrol Tucson and Yuma Sector agents working through “Operation Four Horsemen” seized substantial amounts of methamphetamine and over a ton of fentanyl. The operations occurred from March 6 to May 8 at four ports of entry and at two checkpoints.

With two milligrams considered a lethal dose, one ton of fentanyl, or 2,000 pounds, is enough to kill 453,592,400 people.

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/center-square/federal-agents-seize-ton-fentanyl-arizona-enough-kill-453-million
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

It's just a matter of time before a major catastrophe happens due to our open borders. Militants, terrorists and gang members are coming across.  Meanwhile Cackles and the rest of her crew sit idly by and do nothing!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Does Cackles have thankles?  You know, where her thighs have dropped to her ankles?  Like Madam Clinton?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson