Author Topic: Migrants Entering U.S. Through Canadian Border Sector Exceed Prior Four Years Combined  (Read 141 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrants Entering U.S. Through Canadian Border Sector Exceed Prior Four Years Combined

Migrants apprehended in Swanton Sector exceed previous four years combined. (U.S. Border Patrol/Swanton Sector)U.S. Border Patrol/Swanton Sector
BOB PRICE3 Jun 2023229
3:34
Swanton Sector Border Patrol agents apprehended more migrants who illegally crossed the border this year than in the previous four years combined. While the numbers dropped slightly in May the shocking trend continues.

Swanton Sector Chief Patrol Agent Robert Garcia tweeted a report revealing that since the beginning of Fiscal Year 23 on October 1, his agents encountered more migrants that during the previous four years combined.

According to an unofficial Border Patrol report reviewed by Breitbart Texas, Swanton Sector agents apprehended more than 450 migrants in May. This brings the total for FY23 apprehensions in this sector to more than 3,800 migrants. During just the past two months, agents apprehended more migrants than during the entire year in FY22.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/06/03/migrants-entering-u-s-through-canadian-border-sector-exceeds-prior-four-years-combined/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson