Author Topic: Trump congratulates Kim Jong Un on North Korea’s entry into World Health Organization, draws GOP cri  (Read 1626 times)

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Former President Trump offered a hearty congratulations to Kim Jong Un after North Korea’s admission to the World Health Organization’s Executive Board.

“Congratulations to Kim Jon Un,” Trump said in a post to his Truth Social account on Friday, while sharing an article about the news.

The move immediately drew waves of criticism from Republicans.

“Kim Jong Un starves his own people. It’s a total farce that North Korea has a leading role at the World Health Organization,” said presidential candidate and Trump’s former U.N ambassador Nikki Haley.

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp also derided Trump. “Taking our country back from Joe Biden does not start with congratulating North Korea’s murderous dictator,” he tweeted.

Here's a link to the actual post by Trump on Truth Social:

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/110475912849552857

First his weirdo red button post about Kim Jong Un, and now this.  Even a former President kissing the keister of a murderous thug like that is an embarrassment for the entire country.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Courting the North Korean voters,  solid strategy.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

The NK government has studied Trump and has discovered flattery goes a long way with him
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 05:07:00 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And his clueless masses really don't care sadly.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

The NK government has studied Trump and has discovered flattery goes a long way with him

Just like Putin.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Oh, I dunno. Following the advice of the WHO worked so well during COVID, having North Korea in with that lot might be a blessing for anyone the NKs are against.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Offline LMAO

And his clueless masses really don't care sadly.

They’ll claim this is some (insert number here) dimensional chess
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline NavyCanDo

Wait just a second. In 2020 the WHO was evil and the U.S. needs to withdrawal entirely from it according to the 2020 Trump.   The 2023 Trump congratulating new members? And possibly the World's most evil dictator.   WTF?
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot

They are indeed...diplomacy, satire, back-handed compliment...blah, blah, blah!

The truth is that Trump likes and respects Kim more than he does other Republicans.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline LMAO

Wait just a second. In 2020 the WHO was evil and the U.S. needs to withdrawal entirely from it according to the 2020 Trump.   The 2023 Trump congratulating new members? And possibly the World's most evil dictator.   WTF?

I think he’s looking at his current polling on the GOP primary and he believes there is no way that will change so he feels emboldened to be who he really is

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

They are indeed...diplomacy, satire, back-handed compliment...blah, blah, blah!

The truth is that Trump likes and respects Kim more than he does other Republicans.

His former press secretary gets hate

Dictator Kim gets love

Barry Goldwater

Online cato potatoe

Haven’t you heard?  Donald is the only one who can keep us out of a thermonuclear war.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Haven’t you heard?  Donald is the only one who can keep us out of a thermonuclear war.

He has pledged to give every American a school desk to duck and cover under.  So I am marked safe.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline kevindavis007

By using Neville Chamberlain's form of diplomacy.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline mountaineer

Trump supporters on Twitter insist he was being sarcastic in congratulating Little Rocket Man. Hard to tell, but perhaps he should be given one of these, for use in future posts or comments.
 :sarc:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Maj. Bill Martin

Trump supporters on Twitter insist he was being sarcastic in congratulating Little Rocket Man. Hard to tell, but perhaps he should be given one of these, for use in future posts or comments.

The claim of sarcasm is nothing more than a pure invention by some of his supporters looking to manufacture an excuse for an otherwise unexcusable post.

Trump believes that his personal charisma is his biggest asset when it comes to making deals, so he views brown-nosing somebody like Kim as playing three dimensional chess.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 06:30:31 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline LMAO

He wasn’t being sarcastic

Barry Goldwater

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Following their advice could lead to the depopulation of North Korea, even if the WHO is run by the Chinese (the head of the WHO was installed at Chinese insistence).

Absolutely, join up. Let Big Pharma experiment on them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 12:06:46 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline LMAO

The claim of sarcasm is nothing more than a pure invention by some of his supporters looking to manufacture an excuse for an otherwise unexcusable post.

Yup

But this is not the first time Trump’s given a shout out to the North Korean dictator

Remember a while back or he posted how are “provoking” Kim by conducting military exercises with the South Korean military ? Something we’ve been doing since the end of the Korean War

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

All your memes and posts have nothing to do with  his shout outs to the North Korean dictator. Yet you still insist on posting them as if that erases all of that.

Barry Goldwater