Author Topic: Did the Navy remove a Pride Month post from its Instagram account?  (Read 123 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Did the Navy remove a Pride Month post from its Instagram account?
By Geoff Ziezulewicz
 Jun 2, 03:13 PM

The Navy had been using social media to celebrate Pride Month, but some of its actions are raising questions. (Navy via Facebook)
A purported Navy officer is calling out the sea service for allegedly removing a LGBTQ Pride Month post from its official Instagram account.

An Instagram user, whose bio states she is a naval officer, pointed out that the Navy’s account appeared to have removed a Pride Month post in the past 24 hours.

That user’s story shows a Pride Month post where the wake of a fighter jet contained the rainbow colors of the LGBTQ pride flag.

“Pride Month 2023″ was written to the left of the pride jet.

The officer posted a Instagram story Friday noting that the post was “very similar” to what the Navy puts up every year during Pride Month.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-navy/2023/06/02/did-the-navy-remove-a-pride-month-post-from-its-instagram-account/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Did the Navy remove a Pride Month post from its Instagram account?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2023, 03:52:45 pm »
What will their number one trannie recruiter say about this?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson