Author Topic: Biden's State Department Launches Multimillion Dollar Push To Fight Climate Change, Teach Gender Stu  (Read 331 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
This ought to go over well.   *****rollingeyes*****

Biden's State Department Launches Multimillion Dollar Push To Fight Climate Change, Teach Gender Studies in Iraq

The Biden administration is prepared to shell out up to $12 million to teach Iraqis how to fight climate change and appreciate "gender diversity," an effort it says will help strengthen democracy in the Middle Eastern nation.

President Joe Biden's State Department on May 15 posted a grant solicitation offering three universities in Iraq up to $4 million each to develop programs to help fight climate change and advance gender equity. Recipients must develop "fields of study, course offerings, and/or majors" centered on "gender issues" and "the adaptation to and mitigation of the impacts of climate change," the grant offering shows. Additionally, the State Department wants Iraqi universities to develop recruitment programs for students who will work toward advancing "greenhouse gas reduction" and "other areas of study related to climate change."

Programs approved for funding must also have "progressive curricula" and "strengthen the diversity of the student body of American-style Iraqi institutions of higher education."

Iraq isn't the only majority-Muslim state where the United States has attempted to use taxpayer dollars to impose progressive ideas. A 2021 government report found that the United States spent over $787.4 billion on advancing gender equality in Afghanistan, with limited success. Trying to integrate women into anti-Taliban militias, a U.S. Agency for International Development official reported, "caused revolts" among fighters, and despite American efforts, female political participation declined between 2004 and 2019.

When asked how the grant advances America's interests in the region, the State Department told the Washington Free Beacon that "We know that more inclusive governments are better equipped to address global challenges."

"Diversity, equity, and inclusion," the department's statement continued, "are not only a matter of human rights and fairness, but when present together promote stability, prosperity, and security."............

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/bidens-state-department-launches-multimillion-dollar-push-to-teach-gender-diversity-in-iraq/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"Diversity, equity, and inclusion," the department's statement continued, "are not only a matter of human rights and fairness, but when present together promote stability, prosperity, and security."............

Wow. That's a street full of Clydesdale manure.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

"Diversity, equity, and inclusion," the department's statement continued, "are not only a matter of human rights and fairness, but when present together promote stability, prosperity, and security."

Absolutely untrue.

Offline PeteS in CA

This ought to go over well.   *****rollingeyes*****

Throwing gays off buildings might not be a common recreational activity for the ordinary Muslim on the street in Iraq, but I don't think trying to teach them to appreciate "gender diversity," will go over well.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Throwing gays off buildings might not be a common recreational activity for the ordinary Muslim on the street in Iraq, but I don't think trying to teach them to appreciate "gender diversity," will go over well.
Is this just the next step after all the millions NASA wasted teaching moslems to be proud of their accomplishments? I mean many moslems might think throwing gays off buildings is an accomplishment...you know like a step forward in the path to man flying without cumbersome mechanical devices :whistle:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Spending on Communists, spending on radical terrorists muslims,spending on environmental Communism to cripple our economy and impoverish our nation, regardless of millions of foreigners coming for massive hand-outs, and blame shifting everything to Trump.  How could you expect it to get any better?  Odd getting their way this much, most of the traitors have fallen silent.
 :media: :reaper: :dumpster: ////00000////
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions