Author Topic: CBS Decimates Biden's Victory Lap as He Tosses out More Lies During Debt Deal Address  (Read 142 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CBS Decimates Biden's Victory Lap as He Tosses out More Lies During Debt Deal Address
By Nick Arama | 10:00 PM on June 02, 2023

You probably could have predicted that Joe Biden would take a victory lap after the debt deal finally went through on Thursday. Indeed, I predicted earlier in the day how it would go when I was talking to a family member — Biden would claim what a great bipartisan achievement he’d shepherded while attacking the Republicans over Social Security and Medicare (saying he saved it for Americans). Then he would take no questions.

Damn, if I wasn’t right on the money. Of course, it wasn’t anything special — it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to game out their plan. I’ve just seen this script before and know they’re always pushing this kind of nonsense at us.

Here are some of the details of the deal:

The bipartisan deal will suspend the debt limit with no cap until Jan. 1, 2025, slashes non-defense spending to near fiscal year 2022 levels, pulls back on new funding set to go towards the IRS in addition to clawing back some unspent COVID-19 pandemic-era funds. The bill also caps spending increases at 1% for the following year.

First, I should note that Biden looked awful. I know it’s way past his normal lid time/bedtime, but he looked about a thousand years old. He was continually squinting, and whatever makeup they used on him seemed to be melting a little (I was looking at a big screen TV, so I got a close-up of his face).

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/06/02/cbs-decimates-bidens-victory-lap-as-he-tosses-out-more-lies-during-debt-deal-address-n755604
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

At the end of the article:

CBS gave perhaps the most honest, liberal media assessment of anything that I’ve seen in a long time. Isn’t it sad that we have to recognize basic honesty now, because it is so lacking?

Embedded Tweet

CBS News’s Margaret Brennan: “Let’s put this into perspective: this is the president taking a victory lap on being able to achieve a basic matter of governance, not defaulting on debt.”

She could have pointed out - and maybe in some form she did - that he could have played his role in this "accomplishment" 2 or 3 months earlier.

Realistically, with the Ds controlling the Senate and Biden in the WH, the Rs were not going to get everything they wanted, even if they were 100% united in the House. Realistically, with the Rs controlling the House, where budgets stuff has to originate, the Ds were not going to get everything they wanted. So whatever one's ideology, the final bill had much to hate. This bill did not end the fighting. In the coming months, Rs and Ds will be trying to undo (the Ds) or go beyond (the Rs) parts of the bill.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.