Author Topic: SCOOP: Three Illegal Aliens in Maryland Criminal Cases Entered as Unaccompanied Alien Children  (Read 160 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
SCOOP: Three Illegal Aliens in Maryland Criminal Cases Entered as Unaccompanied Alien Children

By Jon Feere on June 2, 2023

Sources have revealed to the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) that three unaccompanied alien children (UACs) are among the six illegal aliens recently identified by the Frederick County (Maryland) Sheriff’s Office in connection to the murder of a 15-year-old high school student and a separate case involving attempted murder and assault. CIS can report that two of these UACs are MS-13 gang members.

This is the latest case to call into question the government’s handling of UACs, its ability to protect the nation from criminal aliens, the Biden administration’s dangerous immigration policies, and the resource needs for immigration enforcement. The six individuals are:

Ismael Ivan Rivera-Canales, age 20
Alexis Alfredo Ayala Lopez, age 21
Jose Roberto Ramos-Lopez, age 22 (MS-13)
Elmir Bladimir Reyes-Reyes, age 28
Ismael Lopez-Lopez, age 29 (MS-13)
Josue Mauricio Arrue-Paniagua, (MS-13)

https://cis.org/Feere/SCOOP-Three-Illegal-Aliens-Maryland-Criminal-Cases-Entered-Unaccompanied-Alien-Children
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson