Author Topic: Border Patrol arrests Mexican national wanted for murder  (Read 333 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Patrol arrests Mexican national wanted for murder
« on: June 03, 2023, 11:11:33 am »
Border Patrol arrests Mexican national wanted for murder
Release Date Thu, 06/01/2023 - 12:00

EL PASO, Texas – U.S. Border Patrol Agents from El Paso Sector apprehended a Mexican national with an outstanding warrant for murder on Wednesday.

Border Patrol Agents assigned to the Ysleta Anti-Smuggling Unit (ASU) were alerted by El Paso Sector Integrated Targeting Team regarding a subject in San Elizario with an outstanding warrant for murder in Mexico. The subject was located near Socorro by the ASU unit and taken into custody.

Agents from the El Paso Sector Foreign Operations Branch (FOB) worked with the Government of Mexico to transfer custody of the wanted individual to Mexican law enforcement officers.

The 30-year-old Mexican national was turned over on Wednesday afternoon to Mexican authorities at the Paso Del Norte International Bridge by El Paso Sector FOB agents.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/border-patrol-arrests-mexican-national-wanted-murder
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MajorClay

Re: Border Patrol arrests Mexican national wanted for murder
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2023, 06:32:13 pm »
Great, just wonderful. How many murderers have they not caught?