Author Topic: MS-13 Gang Members, Released into U.S. by Feds, Among Illegal Aliens Charged with 15-Year-Old Boy’s  (Read 273 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MS-13 Gang Members, Released into U.S. by Feds, Among Illegal Aliens Charged with 15-Year-Old Boy’s Murder

AP Photo/Michael Johnson/FCSOAP Photo/Michael Johnson/FCSO
JOHN BINDER1 Jun 20231,506

MS-13 gang members, released into the United States by federal officials, are among five illegal aliens charged with murdering a 15-year-old boy in Frederick County, Maryland.

As Breitbart News reported this week, 21-year-old illegal alien Alexis Alfredo Ayala Lopez, 23-year-old illegal alien Jose Roberto Ramos Lopez, 29-year-old illegal alien Ismael Lopez Lopez, 27-year-old illegal alien Elmer Bladimir Reyes Reyes, and 20-year-old illegal alien Ismael Ivan Rivera Canales have been arrested and charged with murdering Limber Lopez Funez, who went missing in February before his remains were found in Gambrill State Park in April.

According to Frederick County Sheriff’s Office, which works closely with the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency through its 287(g) agreement, Ramos Lopez and Lopez Lopez are both validated members of the violent MS-13 gang, which often funnels its recruits through the federal government’s Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC) pipeline.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/01/ms-13-gang-members-released-into-u-s-by-feds-among-illegal-aliens-charged-with-15-year-old-boys-murder/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
They'll be let out on bail...
... and promptly disappear.

Online DB

They'll be let out on bail...
... and promptly disappear.

That's what they're hoping for. Takes less time, effort and costs less. And if it goes wrong, so what, no one is responsible for doing it.