Author Topic: 27 Children Went Missing in Cleveland in First Two Weeks of May  (Read 269 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
27 Children Went Missing in Cleveland in First Two Weeks of May
Jun 3, 2023

By Adan Salazar
Police in Cleveland, Ohio, are sounding the alarm on an unsettling trend after 27 children were reported missing last month, all within the first two weeks.

WOIO on May 16 reported:

In the past two weeks, Cleveland Police Department records show a rash of reported missing children between the ages of 12 and 17 years-old.

Since May 2nd, there have been 27 kids reported as active missing cases, and that number may be higher as some have been located and removed from the active file.

Newburgh Heights police Chief John Majoy, who also heads the non-profit Cleveland Missing organization dedicated to finding missing children and adults, told Fox News 2023 has been a big year for missing persons.

“There’s always peaks and valleys with missing persons, but this year it seems like an extraordinary year,” he said.

https://yournews.com/2023/06/03/2581710/27-children-went-missing-in-cleveland-in-first-two-weeks/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson