Author Topic: VIDEO: Nadler Snoozes During Crucial Hearing: Dems Losing Drive to Serve America?  (Read 150 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
VIDEO: Nadler Snoozes During Crucial Hearing: Dems Losing Drive to Serve America?
by Staff Reports

In a strange twist of events, it has been revealed that Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY) was caught taking a nap during a hearing in the House Judiciary Committee. Nadler, who was once the top dog among Democrats, seems to have lost his drive to serve his country since Republicans retook the lower chamber in the 2022 midterms. It’s no wonder the Democrats seem unbothered by his deep sleep during a hearing for a regulatory reform bill.

Thanks to a viral video that began circulating on Twitter, the whole world can now see that Nadler was sleeping soundly during a hearing that could have had major implications for America’s regulatory framework. Although some off-camera voices were heard trying to discreetly wake him up, Nadler remained blissfully unresponsive to the proceedings going on around him.

https://conservativeadvocacy.com/video-nadler-snoozes-during-crucial-hearing-dems-losing-drive-to-serve-america/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=video-nadler-snoozes-during-crucial-hearing-dems-losing-drive-to-serve-america
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Didn't Rush call him Nadless?  :laugh: