Author Topic: Byron York checks mayoral resume of Harvard’s new ‘Health Policy and Leadership’ teacher  (Read 192 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Byron York checks mayoral resume of Harvard’s new ‘Health Policy and Leadership’ teacher
Posted at 10:16 am on June 2, 2023 by Doug P.

Harvard University has really been upping its brand these last few years. First they had David Hogg as a student (who recently graduated), then Brian Stelter was brought on board as a Shorenstein Center Fellow. Up next we meet their newest teacher:

Former Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s next chapter will take her to the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, where she will teach a course tentatively titled “Health Policy and Leadership,” drawing heavily on her experiences steering the city through the COVID-19 pandemic and grappling with health equity issues.

Lightfoot will be the Richard L. and Ronay A. Menschel senior leadership fellow at the school for the quarter beginning at the end of August.

Eric Andersen, director of the Senior Leadership Fellows Program and studio programming at the school, said in an interview, “we reached out” to Lightfoot because “I think as mayor and as a leader she faced many pressing public health issues, most notable navigating the pandemic.

What qualifies Lightfoot for that “Health Policy and Leadership” gig? Byron York takes a look at the former mayor’s recent resume:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2023/06/02/byron-york-checks-mayoral-resume-of-harvards-new-health-policy-and-leadership-teacher/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

That's just a payola-type sinecure to reward her slavish devotion to the hate-America agenda of the left.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

They don't call Harvard's Kennedy School of Government "Camelot High(school)" for nothing.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.