Author Topic: Boilergeddon Could Topple Germany’s Heat Pump-Loving Green Party  (Read 122 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY JEREMY WARNER ON MAY 31, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Boilergeddon Could Topple Germany’s Heat Pump-Loving Green Party

nuclear plantAh, Germany, land of economic resilience, political consensus, low debt, social compliance, manufacturing prowess, beer gardens, and lederhosen. But for how much longer?

Alone among G7 advanced economies, Germany has recently slipped into recession, and hard though it may be to believe, the Government is in some danger of being toppled by, of all things, a mass revolt against heat pumps. [emphasis, links added]

Germany has long had a problem with energy policy; so utterly destructive has its machinations become that it makes our own failings in this department – which are myriad – look like a paragon of common sense by comparison.

Boilergeddon, or what Germans have labeled the “heat hammer”, is just the latest farcical example of the destructive chaos that the unthinking and unmitigated pursuit of environmental goals has unleashed on the German economy.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/boilergeddon-could-topple-germanys-heat-pump-loving-green-party/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson