Author Topic: Bones, plastic, metal found in chicken tenders served to NYC public school students  (Read 365 times)

Offline Kamaji

Bones, plastic, metal found in chicken tenders served to NYC public school students: feds

By Larry Celona, Priscilla DeGregory and Kyle Schnitzer
June 1, 2023

Plastic, bones and metal were found in chicken tenders served to New York City public school students — jurors heard this week at the bribery trial of a former top Department of Education official.

Eric Goldstein — the former head of the department’s Office of School Support Services — is accused of taking bribes from the owners of a Texas-based meat supplier, Somma Foods, to turn a blind eye to the gross grub.

“Students and staff complained about the food because they found bones and plastic in the chicken tenders,” Brooklyn federal prosecutor Andrew Grubin said in court Wednesday.

“One person choked and had to be rescued.”

Somma owners Brian Twomey, Michael Turley and Blaine Iler — who are on trial alongside Goldstein — were hoping to “make millions of dollars by selling food to the DOE,” Grubin said in his opening remarks.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/06/01/bones-plastic-metal-found-in-chicken-tenders-served-to-nyc-students-feds/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

Yum yum

Obviously they didn't give them enough sauce with their tenders to help them swallow the metal and plastic.  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Buying from the lowest bidder, I'd guess.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

Someone got a kickback.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji